• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by EP3 Dave

1. EP3 Dave

EP3 Ukdm/jdm suspension

Not actually sure what the changes were but they are suppose to handle better / oversteer less from lift-off. Not sure if you would see much difference changing the pre-face dampers / springs for the facelift ones.
  2. EP3 Dave

My 30th Anniversary EP3 build

Excellent, sounds good. Im thinking of going for the lines too (HEL or RPB) and a Tegiwa brake stopper so hopefully should be a nice set up then :)
  3. EP3 Dave

Yeah it's not genuine OEM but it was £99 from eBay, same style, same sound, good quality & fit.
  4. EP3 Dave

EP3 Radiator leaking

Hi All, My EP3 radiator has leaked out all of the coolant so I assume its damaged beyond repair. If I go aftermarket replacement which is better, Japspeed or Tegiwa? Or is it worth going OEM? Cheers Dave
  5. EP3 Dave

[/URL][/IMG] Replaced the backbox and B pipe with OEM as the exhaust was blowing.
  6. EP3 Dave

I want to say ET35 but I cant remember tbh mate!
  7. EP3 Dave

Haven't been on here in a good while, last thing done was 4 new wheel bearings since ive been on coilovers for almost a year and theyre pretty hard + the car has 93K on the clock now. No pictures unfortunately :(. Next up RPB grooved discs all round, and either DS2500 or Red Stuff pads all...
  8. EP3 Dave

EP3 Alignment

If you haven't already, get it on a proper 4 wheel align e.g. Hunter and they can get the toe, camber, caster all correct so its properly tracked and dead straight.
  9. EP3 Dave

EP3 Fast Road Set Up

FRSU and the JDM rear ARB, great combo. Especially if you're on springs or coilovers. This is my setup: VMAXX coilovers Eibach rear camber arms JDM rear ARB (polybushed) Polybushed front ARB Rack raiser FRSU
  10. EP3 Dave

Quick update from a photo session yesterday. Hanging out with a good friend of mine. Shows off the front bumper well too:
  11. EP3 Dave

EP3 Buddy Club Short Shifter

Thanks man that thread seems to cover it all :)
  12. EP3 Dave

Quick update. Had the front bumper fully smoothed and resprayed. Was originally thinking of having the recess smoothed to JDM plate size but decided I might as well go fully smoothed and keep the plate off as long as I can! First pic below as finished, will pop another one on in daylight too...
  13. EP3 Dave

EP3 Buddy Club Short Shifter

Hi All, Anyone got a link to a How-to for fitting the Buddy Club Short Shifter (If there is a how-to)? Cheers! Dave
  14. EP3 Dave

EP3 LSD Options

Not sure if I would go for a plate diff for the road, rather fit and forget over having to maintain it and change plates etc regardless of how infrequent that might be. And what is the upgrade you have mentioned Stoney?
  15. EP3 Dave

EP3 LSD Options

Hi All, I am looking into getting a diff for my 03 EP3 at some point soon. I have seen rough comments / opinions on a few different ones. I assume Wavetrac will be the best for a car with no traction control but it is very expensive to buy / have fitted. I was looking at an MFactory helical...
Back