• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Radiator leaking

Hi All,

My EP3 radiator has leaked out all of the coolant so I assume its damaged beyond repair.

If I go aftermarket replacement which is better, Japspeed or Tegiwa? Or is it worth going OEM?

Cheers
Dave

Hi Dave,

ive had a leak on my motorbike radiator around 2 years ago, the first thing I tried with my fingers crossed was some radweld! It's something you put into the radiator and may stop the leak. It worked for me and still to this day I'm using the same radiator .

Search radweld on halfords/eurocarparts website, I'd reccomend it for the price.

Above is O.K for a quick fix, obviously it's worked well and lasted for WiganSam but personally I would change it. Either of those rad's will be fine and a little lighter than OEM. Just up to you really. Mishimoto and Koyo do them too.

A friend changed his to a Koyo one and he's had no issues.

Back