• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ep3cosmicR

1. E

EP3 Another ep3?

Well my budget is up to 4k at the moment but this keeps rising until I'm ready to buy one It will be a weekend car as I'm a bricklayer by trade so i have a work van to use during the week The thing is I don't want to end up spending 5 k on one with 70-80k miles that's just as good as a well...
  2. E

EP3 Another ep3?

I've had 2 ep3 type r's now one was standard with a few goodies on it the other was mapped had a kpro etc and I loved it Now after a year or so m starting to regret selling the ep3 and now I want one back question is I'm planning on going downtown the rotrex supercharger route however ta...
  3. E

Timing chain and tensioner what else is needed?

Hi doing timing chain and tensioner i have the guides chain and tensioner , is there anything else that i need ?
  4. E

Best mugen rep spoiler and lip

Im just wondering what mugen reps people have bought and what fits best as Im currently looking for a mugen rep spoiler and front lip (facelift)
  5. E

Kpro\k100 worth it?

I'm thinking of getting a kpro or k100 to map my ep3 I have supporting mods Exhaust Header Inlet (not fitted) CAI 70 ml TB(not fitted) My question is will a remap make a big difference over standard ? Can anyone who's had their k20 mapped comment on the difference over standard ?
  6. E

B pipe suggestions

I think the supersprint ones are discontinued, try m2 motorsport centre section with silencer you can buy them off tdi north website
  7. E

Spoon Bpipe + dc sports manifold fitment

I don't do motorway driving maybe on the very odd occasion , I only use the type r on the weekends as its not my daily so I should be ok
  8. E

Blakectr agreed even just a n1 backbox sounds awesome , so hopefully with a silenced Bpipe and de cat mani it should sound awesome , apparently even with a standard mani an I silenced Bpipe with the n1 is very loud so a unsilenced Bpipe with a decat would be insane too loud
  9. E

98-102 db isn't too loud imo
  10. E

I haven't got a kpro/k100 yet as I'm getting all the parts together first then heading up to tdi north for kpro and a map yeah I bet ! I love the sound of the spoon n1 , such quality parts as well the welds and finish are spot on I'm thinking of rrc inlet with 70ml tb gruppe m and tdi north...
  11. E

I've got the spoon Bpipe and the spoon n1 so just going to order the Dc sports manifold so I guess it's going to be loud would you say it was a nice sound though ? Haha yeah once it's on I doubt I'll be driving like miss daisy anymore !
  12. E

Cheers loxy I'll go with the Dc sports then will save some money over a toda mani c4doc did your system have the spoon Bpipe? I was hoping it wouldn't be excessively loud as the spoon Bpipe has a silencer, however if it is loud I wouldn't be too worried I'll just have to have a light foot in...
  13. E

Hi just a quick question will a genuine spoon Bpipe fit to a Dc sports mani? as I know it won't fit the standard uk spec mani without slight modification (ep3) cheers
  14. E

Mods before remap ep3

Well it's a second car so more track orientated with a little road use , might not worry about the throttle body then and just stick to the inlet maybe go for a rbc instead as for exhaust system which 3" systems are good ? I think I'll change to coil overs then maybe some bc racing ones and as...
  15. E

Mods before remap ep3

Yes true I haven't put that in there not sure which bbk to go for yellowspeed stop tech etc
Back