• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Evl

1. Evl

The New HR-V concept

So, on Wednesday I travelled 460mi, and Px my civic for a new hrv. Enjoying it so far. Got her booked in for rear tints next week and a PTFE protection to be done. Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
  2. Evl

FK2 Track day here in Abu Dhabi

Used to takes me about 24 mins to do the full marina circuit on a Tuesday. I was on a road bike though.
  3. Evl

Had my car 4 weeks and.....

If you keep a weapon beside you, even if you use it in defence, it's seen as premeditated and you will not get away with it.
  4. Evl

Had my car 4 weeks and.....

do you have PIR lights outside? if not, look to fit them. Also, if you're in your own driveway, perhaps installing a couple of retractable bollards at the bottom of your driveway.
  5. Evl

The New HR-V concept

oh, and i've saved £60 on the insurance changing over that's £150 for insurance for the year.
  6. Evl

The New HR-V concept

Decided on the Derv. Deposit is paid and i pick it up next week. HONDA HR-V DIESEL HATCHBACK 1.6 i-DTEC SE Navi in brilliant sporty blue. I'll be sad to see my gen 8 derv machine go, but it's done 121,000miles and it's rattling now when it's driven. I used carwow and I saved £2k on the price...
  7. Evl

The New HR-V concept

just in the process of buying one of these.
  8. Evl

FK2 FK2 general discussion

It's not that i don't have any interest, but for the millage i do it's just not practical to entertain it. A test drive would just upset me.
  9. Evl

FN2 Fitting the most frustrating badge in the world!

Don't bother mate, just leave it until you have the right stuff.
  10. Evl

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Saw one on the road this morning - Wasn't holding back.....
  11. Evl

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Do it. it's not that difficult to do
  12. Evl

Views on 2,2 CDTi

thats right, blame me!! :)
  13. Evl

Views on 2,2 CDTi

Now on 104k miles. still going strong with the exception of water in the grill plastic window after driving through the flooding in Aberdeen last week.
  14. Evl

Honda's new HR-V is in the running for the What Car? Reader Award for 2015

Going to see this on Friday. May place an order to replace my current civic as a commute car
  15. Evl

possible attempted hack?

Had the same email this morning. Mods, was this something serious?
Back