• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

He was made an ambassador for Honda for this launch, he's borderline Z list so they must be desperate.
Either that or some execs daughter is a kaiser chief fan & owns a Citroen c1 & that's where they got the gopping rally red pack idea from

Dont worry Loxy, all will be well by the time you get yours.

We are banging out 30 a day at the moment.
Have just done a few for the Japanese Motor Show, ready for full pro for Jap market soon.

Im test driving one on Monday, looking forward to seeing what its all about !

We have had a few in lately.

Already training for the new model Civic. We have a body in our dept at the moment, which i haven't seen, but will soon when we get our training input.

How similar is the blue to the FD2 blue?

In that it is blue.

Vivid Blue on the FD2 is pearlescent, but Brilliant Sporty Blue is just metallic. That being said Brilliant Sporty Blue seems to have more of a flip to it in sunlight, just shimmers.

delivery for my black gt,ordered last week in july,has slipped from October to end of November!!.come on Honda pull your finger out :mad:

Just drove the 2015 Type R

Just back from Phoenix Honda after a drive in the new Type R (pic attached).

The combination of the turbo and Vtec was unbelievable. Serious power from 3k revs all the way to 8. The sound of the turbo spooling up was also amazing.

Drove round a tight country road and the car stuck like glue to the road especially when the 'R' button has been pressed. Pretty much just left in 3rd gear however the gearbox was a brilliant short shift as usual with a good mechanical click when the gear was selected.

Drove on the motorway and it was comfy enough to use as an every day car.

If you haven't drove one yet, I highly recommend!

11899859_1050140818349529_2861016967151027991_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
delivery for my black gt,ordered last week in july,has slipped from October to end of November!!.come on Honda pull your finger out :mad:

I've been waiting since Mars 11, and still waiting probably until end of september. You guys in the UK are getting yours fast I would say...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Took my champ white to Mountsorrel Honda today. They had the most beautiful NSX I have ever seen on show. The owner wanted it on show so took it down. It literally looked brand new! Not a single mark on it. Apparently somebody offered him 100k for it but he turned them down. It's only done 16k miles. It truly was amazing that a 12 year old car can look as good as it did. Anyway they priced my car at 7.5k. It's a 2010, 44000 miles, full service history. Then they said with a 10k deposit the pcp payments on a new Type R would be over £400! Needless to say I left pretty quickly. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loxy if you do end up using your Wife's FK2 1.8.... Go get the Vtec app for your phone.... Plug phone in to speaker and as you drive hit the button...... Vtec is back lol :D

Until you get the FK2 Type-R

Waited a yr for mine & i hardly drive it, only used it twice last WK & one was friday just to fillup, its not moved since

Back