• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Evo_Dave

1. Evo_Dave

Satin silver ep3

Anyone missing a satin silver ep3? Looks in good condition. Left at side of road Wheatley hill Anyone off here. If you need a hand let me know? .
  2. Evo_Dave

Ep3 live feed(wire)to stereo.

Thanks for help/info dazzawest. Sorted now was me not used to ep3,s Was the secondary fuse under bonnet,but the stereo fuse was ok. Cheers
  3. Evo_Dave

Ep3 live feed(wire)to stereo.

Hi, After removing my Sony stereo after a mute fault Lost power to the stereo yellow wire?. Tested this, & found no power coming down the live feed But was ok b 4 removing??. Checked fuses etc, but no power still.? Any ideas please?
  4. Evo_Dave

new member saying hi and a few pics..

hello & welcome ian
  5. Evo_Dave

civic EP3 Idle Issue

So similar to mine,so i,m assuming as stoo says. Cheers Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Evo_Dave

Ep3 rear brakes?

No probs,glad the info was of use to you.. & yes she,s doing well with the mileage. There great engines,how high revving,but seem still up for the mileage as well. Hope you get sorted anyway, i,m thinking it,ll be the piston.. Cheers Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Evo_Dave

Ep3 rear brakes?

Hi,& no probs,, I did have a look at this..on mine the calliper would move,but with brake fluid pressure Would not let off pressure(if u know what i mean?). So i,m thinkng more that on all our ep3,s its the actually the calliper pistons seizing .. & sure theres old threads from b 4 of guys...
  8. Evo_Dave

civic EP3 Idle Issue

Hi stoo, My ep3 has a k&n typhoon kit on when i bought it.standard exhaust.. Cheers Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. Evo_Dave

civic EP3 Idle Issue

Hi jon, My ep3,s similar on cold start,i got told they,re all like this from cold? So not sure ? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Evo_Dave

Ep3 rear brakes?

Update for anyone interested. My n/s h/brake was over stretched,so risked buying another from a breakers. Seems a bit better now, So all done,see if it holds enough at mot time. Cheers again for all help/info. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. Evo_Dave

DC2 DB8 DC5 Honda Integra DC2 Mods Advice

nice1.like fn2. Ive a cosmic ep3 at the moment which i,m enjoying,when i drive it lol.. But yea once uve owned a dc2 they seem to grow on you, in a weird way.. Cheers Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. Evo_Dave

Hi, Yea sounds a good set up,& power figure. Think my old teg made about 205.. There cracking little motors,,miss mine. Cheers Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. Evo_Dave

hi, I used to have a jdm teg..really miss it as it sounded mental :) had a aem long arm induction kit, skunk2 inlet manifold, uprated aem fuel rail, with pressure gauge, think bigger skunk2 throttle. mugen 4 branch ,spoon n1 centre/n1 back box,(sounded nice) hope this helps you slightly,but...
  14. Evo_Dave

Ep3 rear brakes?

Cheers for all advice guys.. Update now,i,ve fitted new callipers,new pads as the discs are good.=no more clinging on. Handbrake still seems rubbish but will let rear pads bed in first.. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. Evo_Dave

Ep3 rear brakes?

Cheers for all the info. Had a look & there the nissin type... Tryed freeing them off,but no good. The handbrake clings on,free that off then the brakes cling on. Checked my o/s/r & thats clinging on to.. Thought it felt less nippy than it should be... Might just invest in new rear calipers,new...
Back