• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by fa33y

1. fa33y

How hard to retrofit this HONDA SAT NAV double din

Thanks for your help LOXY. I/'m not going to give up yet.At least the radio and cd function work as they should. I will track down this VSS(vehicle speed signal). I am going to unplug the green/white wire from the plug and see if the speedo is working. That would be a good start. otherwise im...
  2. fa33y

Can't believe it..EP3

most likely its the exhaust heat shield or driveshaft shields.Common on these cars. these shields can be removed completely or replaced with new ones.
  3. fa33y

Blue has no wire in 3rd pin hole green has white/green in 5th
  4. fa33y

Is the locator notch the same side as the little tab that needs to be pressed in order to release the plug?
  5. fa33y

surely my car cant be the only one with different wiring. Cluster works as it should, showing the speed. Satnav wont even show the location while stationary. would i be able to pick up the same wire from a different place? like an ecu? I think I should have bought an aftermarket HU :lol:
  6. fa33y

It wont even show me the road i am at the moment
  7. fa33y

Is it normal or should my facelift ep3 have a different colour?
  8. fa33y

9 wires on blue plug 15 wires on the green plug
  9. fa33y

No blue/white on green one either
  10. fa33y

In which slot of the blue plug should it have been?
  11. fa33y

Under instructions 20 it says: connect blue/white wire of the dvd avn harness(which i have) to the blue white wire of the 22pin connector of the meter harness. On the blue plug there is no white/blue wire to connect to. under diagram 20 it shows 2 plugs. I assume the one on the left is the green...
  12. fa33y

So there should be 2 wires connecting to the back of the clocks? i just dont understand because the loom has only 1 wire that goes behind the clocks. the satnav unit does light up when i turn the parking lights on. which is the speed input wire?
  13. fa33y

Manged to get hold of the seller for the code. However the satnav isnt working . It has done the initial gps update succesfully where it said not to move the car for 10 minutes . it just seems to be stuck in the same location even if i move the car.it wouldnt give me directions either. can...
Back