• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Fairley_46

1. Fairley_46

FN2 Red Beauty

Certainly not Milano pink, great example bud, looks well looked after.
  2. Fairley_46

Custom Type R Owners Wax

Sounds a good idea bud, but if you have light coloured cars like we do, sealents rather then waxes ive read on here are supposed to be better for lighter coloured cars. Maybe ask for a selant also Regards Andrew
  3. Fairley_46

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi, i will grab a set of 3 external decals off you please, will paypal money accross tomorrow. Regards Andrew
  4. Fairley_46

FN2 Fn2 roof rust - warranty or Just sort it independently

I went through local dealer, was sent straight to Honda UK, they have said they will cover the materials and most of the labour, i would have to pay for 2 hours, i am still arguing the case with them, i want mine sorting soon also. I bought the car weeks our of the 6 year warrenty, i new the...
  5. Fairley_46

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

Spike. What did your brother say. Are Honda uk covering all the cost? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Fairley_46

Honda #4 - FN2 GT (Nav/HFT)

£2 purchase ha Regards Andrew
  7. Fairley_46

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Hi, i was given a footwell lighting kit by a friend who sold his FN2, he lost the instructions though, can any perhaps send me a copy of the instructions. Much Appreciated Andrew
  8. Fairley_46

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

looks good mate, let me know how you get on with the rust claim, i am currently in battle since Jan last year. Regards Andrew
  9. Fairley_46

Honda #4 - FN2 GT (Nav/HFT)

hi, very nice looking car bud, what is the tool called you have used on your seats and do you know where i can buy one? Kind Regards Andrew
  10. Fairley_46

H's Deep Bronze FN2 Type R-GT

Grey ep3 is by the far the best colour. Wish I still had it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Fairley_46

Any photos yet? Regards Andrew
  12. Fairley_46

Need to know this info also. Regards Andrew
  13. Fairley_46

What are the HID's like? Regards Andrew
  14. Fairley_46

Will this be ok for my first DA polisher

I would register on detailing world, use there group buy to get the das6 pro for £100. Kind Regards Andrew
  15. Fairley_46

Yeah i can see from the photos they must have had a recent refurb as the wheel colour differs from that of the centre cap. I'll have a think and pm you mate. Regards Andrew
Back