• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

H's Deep Bronze FN2 Type R-GT

Whilst i've been hiding away, i've had the car mopped and polished from a local friend. Before getting that done I gave the car a basic wash using, snow foam, shampoo and finishing it off with a detail spray. Nothing too special in regards of what I use to be honest. Demon Snow for the snow foam, Meguiar’s Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner for the shampoo after and Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Detailing for the finish. Car came out very clean and then it was off for a good polish and detail.

View attachment 17386

Alloys do need a refurb, but they're not bad at the moment.

View attachment 17387

My favourite shot.

View attachment 17388

Its hard to catch the actual bronze colour of the car as the photos make it look black. Before the sun rushed down after the polish, I took a quick snap to show what the bronze really looks like once the light hits the car. If only it looked like this during cloudy days too.

View attachment 17384

Gave the interior a basic clean. Quick vacuum along with some interior wipes I had which needed to be finished as I had to empty the packet.

View attachment 17385

This leads me to selling the car soon, (not sure if i'm allowed to do this but I'm looking for a silver FN2 or a grey EP3, so if anyone is interested in a exchange or in this, PM me).

Black cars are a nightmare to keep clean and you always notice a new scratch out of nowhere when you wash it. They look great once cleaned but I prefer the silver ones since I seen one in real flesh.

However no issues with the car at the moment. V-Tech kicks in nicely. Great driving position. Might go for a nice drive in a few weeks to see what the car can really do around the A roads. Will see what happens in the overcoming weeks.

I love my Bronze civic, Black 90% of the time then we get a nice sunny day and its a new colour. One of the lads who lives in the street asked if i had got it sprayed (had to tell him na m8 its just sunny today lol).

Great car you got there mate and I do love the bronze! I've just come out of a black/dark blue car and know exactly what you mean about keeping them clean and swirl free. Nightmare isn't it. I have just bought a Silver FN2 and am really liking the fact you have to really examine it to see the swirls! Happy days!

Latest update. Car has now been sold to a new owner. However I picked up a new one last week. Will open a new thread for that soon.

Back