• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Faith

1. Faith

NHB EP3 06 Premier Edition

Nice to see one being looked after properly, fantastic work!
  2. Faith

Bright gold evo 8s on cosmic grey

Personally love em :)
  3. Faith

Help with ISO Lead issue

Ordered one from amazon which turned out to be the correct one!
  4. Faith

Help with ISO Lead issue

Afternoon Gents, I have purchased a 'Pumpkin' android headunit, i pulled out the standard unit and attempted to fit but the ISO lead i purchased from Halfords doesn't fit (it only had one female type block connector to take a plug from the civic - if that makes sense), I've just ordered...
  5. Faith

NIGHTHAWK BLACK EP3 PREMIER EDITION

Love it. Can i ask where you got the new LED's and battery tie bar from?
  6. Faith

Cant Adjust handbrake.....

Someone else mentioned that I have to wind the calipers out to give a 1mm gap first and then tighten handbrake cable?! Or is that not necessary? Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  7. Faith

Err....don't think so no. Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  8. Faith

No that was what we checked first. The handbrake lever certainly gets tighter/harder to pull up the more you tighten it but seems to have no/little effect on the brakes though. Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  9. Faith

Morning gents, Just had all 4 calipers, pads and discs on the car replaced with new. Handbrake was slackened prior so that we could remove the rear calipers. Now we are trying to tighten/adjust the handbrake and it simply doesn't make any difference on how much we tighten it up it still...
  10. Faith

Rear o/s brakes binding

Hi, can anyone confirm that the 30th anniversary front brake callipers from brakeparts.com definitely come with the Type R embossed on the side? They would be for my premium edition. Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  11. Faith

McR's Type R

Nice little purchase there, looks like a fairly clean example :cool: When you say Rays evo 8 rims do you mean the standard alloy that comes on the evo 8 or aftermarket alloys? Not sure on 18's fitting.
  12. Faith

Just some advice needed on the Enkei Evo 8 Wheels?

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261215494684 Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  13. Faith

Yes spigot rings are a must, as well as mitsubishi nuts. Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  14. Faith

My current set up..... And then my new setup... Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  15. Faith

Faith's Type R #2 - NHB Premier Edition - Update Pg 2

New shoes...... Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
Back