• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bright gold evo 8s on cosmic grey

Well I just bought these and the 30mm springs should arrive next week :)

Thoughts ?

Originally I was going to spray them silver but on a recent Facebook post they seemed popular !
0cabee67b4b75ef77cd73bbeb9bf6502.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm looking for a set of these myself! The fitment on them looks perfect tbh! I've got a 30mm Eibach pro kit on mine and looks well tbf, just needs these wheels now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once I've fitted the springs i'll decide what colour they will go :)
Today I discovered toyo proxes are absolutely rubbish in the wet compared to my potenzas :(
They came with the wheels but based on this experience I could never recommend them.

Once I've fitted the springs i'll decide what colour they will go :)
Today I discovered toyo proxes are absolutely rubbish in the wet compared to my potenzas :(
They came with the wheels but based on this experience I could never recommend them.

They're not that good in the dry in my opinion either!

I think you really shouldn't worry what other people think, not to my personal taste - a touch on the bright side.
But if you like them that's all that matters :D

But if I bought them that colour i'd probably run them like that for a while and see how I got on, then decide what to spray them

Back