• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Fantom

1. Fantom

Lower seat rail for premier recaros

Tried to fit tonight. Really can't see how it goes. Can anyone help please? Will add photos tomorrow but I just cannot see how the bride rails can ever fit to the recaro seats. Also I can't really see how they could possibly be any lower
  2. Fantom

Well I ended up buying the bride from eight speed on here. What a fantastic service
  3. Fantom

I just bought some premier recaros so that I can finally lower the seat. However I just want check what my options are. From numerous searches I can see that the Bride RO seems to be the rail of choice but they are quite pricey...
  4. Fantom

Scaring the wife...

My wife does not like me booting it either! I think the noise makes it worse rather than the speed. Wimp lol
  5. Fantom

Stupid question but got to ask it. New head unit

Hi Jizzy. That's kind of you. Much appreciated. I'll send PM
  6. Fantom

Stupid question but got to ask it. New head unit

Hi guys. I haven't changed a stereo for many years, however after disconnecting my battery I can't use the standard head unit anymore as I don't have the code. I have bought a pioneer single din unit from eBay. However I just wanted to check what accessories I need to fit this. I assume I need...
  7. Fantom

Thinking of doing a track day

Just do the basics, top up fluids etc. Make sure brake pads are ok. You can have a lot of fun in a standard car. Just warm and cool it down properly and stick to 15 min sessions. You won't regret it as they are so much fun
  8. Fantom

EP3 Lower seat rail swap for oem

Yes i have recently bought a 54 plate ep3
  9. Fantom

EP3 Lower seat rail swap for oem

I am 6'5 and need to make my seats lower. I can buy premier seats but what do I need to buy to make them lower? Can someone please show me a link to the right product?
  10. Fantom

Swapping standard seats for recaros using lower subframes

Can anyone help on this? i maybe able to get hold of the premier seats but need to how to make them lower
  11. Fantom

http://www.tokyo-express.co.uk/spoon/carbon_seat.php.htm Is this what I need? £198 I assume this fits the recaro seats but not the standard seats?
  12. Fantom

Where do I get a lower seat rail? All the ones I can find are for side mounted seats
  13. Fantom

Hi guys Recently bought an ep3 which I'm really pleased with. However the seat feels too high for me as I'm pretty tall. I've read on here that swapping to recaros from the premier or JDM version allows you to mount the seat lower using a different subframe using side mounts? Has anyone on here...
Back