• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by fizzledc5

1. F

OEM FLYWHEEL EP3

Its for a turbo build tdi north said I dont need a lighter one.
  2. F

OEM FLYWHEEL EP3

Any idea how much they cost and are they dealer only?
  3. F

Skunk 2 drop in cams

Cams listed in the for sale section :)
  4. F

Skunk 2 drop in cams

Got a brand new set of these never used bought from H-tune pm me if you intrested going to list in for sale section tomorrow.
  5. F

eps module location?

Can anyone give me any info on where the eps module is located please.
  6. F

Eps control module location??

I have a faulty eps unit and have ordered a new one to fit was just wondering where is it located? be a great help if anyone can shed any light?
  7. F

ep3 facelift eps steering

its the eps unit mate i think its 450 from honda,trying to track one down cheaper
  8. F

Yeah will do,they said they needed to keep it in over the weekend to make sure it was that. The steering has not felt right for a while before this happened it was either to light and recently got heavy. Hopefully i will find out tomorrow what the score is....the car has cost me a lot in parts...
  9. F

they said my steering rack might have failed,i thought the facelift one was better?
  10. F

got it recovered to honda did not have time to check
  11. F

now lost all power steering eps light is on :/
  12. F

My steering feels like its really light then it will go back to being heavy again? I had the eps light come on once and i lost power steering. I have taken to honda once but they said it was fine they only drove it up the road and back ***.
  13. F

Injen hydro shield ep3

haha well as the weather is rubbish dont really fancy taking my wheel off and arch liner to measure a cone
  14. F

Injen hydro shield ep3

http://injen.com/galleries/products/SP1576_05192009.pdf found it just wanted to make sure
  15. F

Injen hydro shield ep3

how do i find the filter size? theres 3 different sizes
Back