• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by FK2_ZA

1. FK2_ZA

FK2 Please help with endless issues

Thanks again for all the advice. As it stands. I managed to get a Jazz to drive for now from Honda. The service manager ensured me that my car is 100% safe to drive, I got hold of Honda South Africa and spoke to their head technician. He advised me there is no way I should be driving the car. So...
  2. FK2_ZA

You are 100% correct it's a Western Cape plate. Yes it does seem their knowledge is very limited this side with regards to the FK2. However they tend to jump quite quickly if Honda South Africa gets involved, or even more of Honda UK are involved. They are collecting my vehicle tomorrow to check...
  3. FK2_ZA

I am so mad, it is my dream car and when i finally could afford it this happens, with the shitty service really puts me off. If this doesn't fix it I will request a refund or a replacement, by law I can do that. The service manager had to Google where the solenoid valve was because he had no...
  4. FK2_ZA

Thanks everyone for all the help, my service manager now has a heading on what it could be. Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
  5. FK2_ZA

Thanks guys, I will do just that. Will be sad to see my car go for a while. Hopefully I get a decent rental car and take it from there. Thanks to everyone for all the help. Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
  6. FK2_ZA

Hahaha now that's a plan right there. They're collecting my car tomorrow from my house to try and check all the wire looms, as stated above that seems to be a known issue. I'll then request a courtesy car and see what I can do. Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
  7. FK2_ZA

No nothing at all. Completely stock Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
  8. FK2_ZA

Thank you for the advice. Yes I can hear the boost escaping, and at times, it will actually build and drive fine. I will ask them to do that test. I doubt it's the ecu tbh. Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
  9. FK2_ZA

You would think so, I've only had the car for a month. I am not in the UK however, service this side isn't as good. Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
  10. FK2_ZA

Thanks guys, it just makes me mad that it's a new car with this issue and they don't really know what the issue is, and I have to go back and forth while the dealers just try different options. Doing my research I can't seem to find anyone with similar issues, I just hope it's not going to give...
  11. FK2_ZA

Hi all I hope someone can help me out with any advice. I bought a brand new Honda Civic Type R FK2 a few weeks ago. On the second day of ownership the check engine light came on. I took the car to Honda and they said the error was a faulty turbo bypass valve. They first decided to crimp the...
  12. FK2_ZA

FK2 Why I Chose FK2 over FK8

Hey buddy, yes I saw those pics, too awesome. I am not a fan of the look though, I still prefer the FK2. I've had mine for almost a week now, I still feel like a little kid everytime I get into it. I am on the FK2 whatsapp group here, I am not sure if you are? If not send me your number I will...
  13. FK2_ZA

FK2 Why I Chose FK2 over FK8

Hey buddy, I was in the same boat as you, also in South Africa. I also decided to go for the FK2. Ive had mine for 4 days now. What an unbelievable machine!!!
Back