• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by FK2VtecTurbo

1. F

FK2 The 100k mile FK2!

Problem has been solved thanks! Someone else mentioned the rear beam to chassis bushes to me too so went with the same set you linked. Disappointed Honda would only sell me a complete rear beam for over £1400! They don't supply the bushes separately, anyway front and rear bushes fitted plus a...
  2. F

FK2 The 100k mile FK2!

Thanks, the coilovers I seen that are adaptive from Ohlins are nearly £5k! Makes the OEM ones look cheap haha! Didn't want to lose the 2 mode Dampers so I can have a little bit of comfort on those
  3. F

FK2 The 100k mile FK2!

Thanks, I know Cox well but if I do get them done it will be done by my usual Honda main dealer as they have looked after me well. I've had the valve clearances done 3 times in my ownership and oil changes every 10k miles (Honda branded & Castrol oil) & plugs done twice, owned since 40k miles...
  4. F

FK2 The 100k mile FK2!

My FK2 recently hit 100k miles! I've had it 4 years and its been great, kept up with the maintenance schedule with Greenacre Honda. At this mileage though the suspension is feeling tired and I want new shock absorbers but, OEM shocks are not cheap so before I bite the bullet are there any...
Back