• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Flint

1. Flint

Type R Seats

Just been reading through these post's and nobody even mentioned the red leather... They are the proper shizzle. Were can these be brought doe's anybody know??
  2. Flint

28th mate ..Have a look at the up and coming events

28th mate ..Have a look at the up and coming events
  3. Flint

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Cheers Mook
  4. Flint

New look forum graphics

Cheers Mook
  5. Flint

check it reguarlly.... Ive heard that stoke meets are very rare as nobody can be ars*d to show...

check it reguarlly.... Ive heard that stoke meets are very rare as nobody can be ars*d to show or even get involved.. Are you going to the bubble meet @ star city on the 28th??
  6. Flint

AEM V2, Typhoon K&N, Gruppe M, Apollo K&N

ive read the fiiting instruction for a gruppe M and seems very tricky.. Has anybody had any difficultys or has it been very simple...At this stage im just temted to go for the AEM or Typhoon...
  7. Flint

were about in stoke are you mate?? Are you close to the a500? and are you attending star city...

were about in stoke are you mate?? Are you close to the a500? and are you attending star city late this month??
  8. Flint

why?? what is the BHP increase on one of these things and how much do they retail at?? what is so special about the gruppe M what do they do ????
  9. Flint

At the moment i have just a standard induction kit and filter probably cost around £50 all in all and am woundering which would probably be the best resonable buy?? I arn't made of money and know the gruppe M is expensive but is it that much better than the rest??
  10. Flint

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

I'll take a pair mook please ... Wiring it over now for you.....How long is your delievery time??? Are these for the inside or outside??? will look nice in the back windows either side.. would prefer external as rear's are tinted Thank Mook
  11. Flint

New look forum graphics

I'll take a pair mook please ... Wiring it over now for you.....How long is your delievery time??? Are these for the inside or outside??? will look nice in the back windows either side.. would prefer external as rear's are tinted Thank Mook
  12. Flint

a

a
  13. Flint

14. Flint

No Vtec in 6th gear

V-tec doe's happen in 6th it just gets weaker as you go through gear's........ Not as powerfull as 1st 2nd or 3rd
Back