• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by FN2TOM

1. FN2TOM

FN2 Damaged radiator

Thats good enough for me. Where abouts are you lads based? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. FN2TOM

FN2 Damaged radiator

Cheers bud, thats not as bad as i was expecting to be honest just money i could have done without spending. Are the non oem parts any less efficient? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  3. FN2TOM

FN2 Damaged radiator

Believe it or not no, other than a bit of fur the bumper hasnt got a mark on it, the fox went straight through the grille and was still in there when i pulled up. Thanks for that mate, i suppose now its a good excuse to upgrade lol I'd thought about a salvage part but would rather have a new...
  4. FN2TOM

FN2 Damaged radiator

Hiya all, wonder if anyone can help. I had a run in with a fox yesterday morning and its pushed the rad back off its mountings a punched a hole clean through it. Does anyone have a idea how much an oem rad is to supply and fit. Thanks in advance Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. FN2TOM

Restoring and removing scratches from FN2 speedometer

Oh yeah its amazing what you see when you open your eyes isnt it Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  6. FN2TOM

Restoring and removing scratches from FN2 speedometer

Does it remove the anti-glare coating? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. FN2TOM

Fn2 exhaust

Hiya Spike, if you're looking to go down the road of full custom exhaust there is a place in Walsall called MIJ and they aren't that expensive if that any help to you Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. FN2TOM

FN2 FN2 Ticking engine

Just a bit concerned thats all as i'd not heard it before and if there was something wrong, i wanted to get it sorted sooner rather than later Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  9. FN2TOM

FN2 FN2 Ticking engine

Yes mate, they were done 2 weekends ago at Honda. Its only started over the past week really Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. FN2TOM

FN2 FN2 Ticking engine

When my FN2 is cold it runs sweet as a nut when its cold but after a few miles once its got warm there is a ticking noise in the background on tick over. Has anyone experienced this, if so it would great if you could shed a bit a light on it. Thanks... Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. FN2TOM

FK2 Knob

Yeah i should think so mate Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  12. FN2TOM

FK2 Knob

Glad i'm not the only one with third degree burns to my left hand then Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. FN2TOM

FN2 Sports Cat Advice

Hiya, i want to get a sports cat and exhaust manifold to my FN2 and the only one i can find is made by Piper, was wondering if anyone has had any experience of these or can point me in the direction of an alternative. Thanks Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. FN2TOM

AEM vs HKS

Its the short ram type that points towards the back of the engine Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  15. FN2TOM

AEM vs HKS

Hiya, just looking for a bit of advice please. I have currently got an AEM air intake on my FN2 but am considering changing it to a HKS RSK, one for asthetics and two hopefully for better gains as i'm having a sports cat and exhaust manifold done as well. Is there much difference between the...
Back