• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fn2 exhaust

Just wondering has anyone replaced the rear section of their exhaust only? Thinking of 2.5" single exit with a slightly smaller resonator. Want it basically stock for around town but abit more of a deep louder sound when higher up the revs in vtec. After abit looking seems I can't buy an aftermarket exhaust and would have to be full cat back so looks like custom is the only way to go if I just want to change rear box. Just after people's opinions experiences. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

yeah it does seem the fn2 has very limited exhaust parts available. Even eurocarparts don't stock parts for the exhaust

i was looking for the opposite, possibly just a centre as mine has a really small blow

Think I'm going to get a price for a custom rear section. Can't understand why there isn't much out there. There's probably too much to choose from with the ep3 but nothing for the fn2 unless you go full cat back

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah it dosent make much sense. Not sure how many company's even do stock replacement parts. Will have to do some digging. if not I'll go down the same route of custom. Not much in telford though

Hiya Spike, if you're looking to go down the road of full custom exhaust there is a place in Walsall called MIJ and they aren't that expensive if that any help to you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back