• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by freshyip

1. freshyip

FK2 workshop manual honda civic type r fk2

its been more than a year now! anybody sourced the Service Manual for the FK2 yet?????????? really need dis baby!
  2. freshyip

FK2: Methanol Injection Kit

impossible! i'm getting either AEM or SNOW PERFORMANCE!
  3. freshyip

its been 1 full year since i started this thread and still nobody installed Methanol Injection onto their FK2s????? many of my Focus RS and Peugeot guys have installed and have positive feedbacks!
  4. freshyip

FK2 FK2: DRL Daytime Running Lights!

hi Loxy! so is the part number of the headlamp is 33100-TV0_-E516-M1 ? where to buy a brand new one from UK / EU ? what is Loom Fault? what is the solution? put the OEM lamp back in and the DRL works OK on Auto! but with new Lamp, DRL won't come on @ Auto! thx pls reply shortly! dominic
  5. freshyip

FK2 FK2: DRL Daytime Running Lights!

hi all! story goes a few weeks back the FK2 got slammed into a wall at slow speeds in a parking lot accident haha; the mounts on the Driver Side (RHD Vehicle) Headlamp got all busted so i replaced the entire lamp; the sticker on the Original Lamp reads 33100-TV0_-E516-M1; the sticker...
  6. freshyip

FK2 1:18 ebbro honda civic type R FK2

1:18 is the size of a hand; pretty good! everybody should buy one!
  7. freshyip

FK2 FK2: Head Unit (Touchscreen) No Display?

Dear all; the problem continues haha... My FK2 headunit (touchscreen) have no display! start the car, doesn't even ask me to press "OK". all black! tried pressing the power button for hard reset and no hope! wassup??
  8. freshyip

FK2 FK2: Interior & Exterior Lighting Mods :D

Video my Brothers :asw: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpDqIYvbNgk
  9. freshyip

FK2 FK2: Interior & Exterior Lighting Mods :D

Spot the Differences hehe!!
  10. freshyip

FK2 FK2: J'S RACING SS Exhaust System with Titanium Tips

Video my Brothers :asw: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vse3gxmwMOE
  11. freshyip

FK2 FK2: J'S RACING SS Exhaust System with Titanium Tips

Well Guys, time to get jealous......i was told...that i was the FIRST, if not one of them lucky guys WOOHOOOOOO!!!! RAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR
  12. freshyip

No Love?????? :(
  13. freshyip

FK2 FK2: Toy Car :)

look what i found the other day! :P
  14. freshyip

honestly, i get almost the same sound effects by using a high flow drop in air filter, but not as loud of course lol ANYBODY HAVE METHANOL INJECTION IN THEIR FK2????
  15. freshyip

wassup guys! its me again with the 2015 FK2 Turbo Civic Type-R hehe! almost bought that VERY expensive Eventuri intake but decided that it was just wayyyyyyyy overpriced! So we was just talking the other night about installing an Methanol Injection Kit. anybody have ever dreamt of...
Back