• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2: Methanol Injection Kit

wassup guys!

its me again with the 2015 FK2 Turbo Civic Type-R hehe!

almost bought that VERY expensive Eventuri intake but decided that it was just wayyyyyyyy overpriced!

So we was just talking the other night about installing an Methanol Injection Kit.

anybody have ever dreamt of, attempted to, or have already installed such upgrade?

maybe can have up to 20-50 HP!! (...at least for that very moment...haha...)

so what you think guys?? pls reply shortly! :)

I caved in and bought Eventuri because I'm impatient

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

honestly, i get almost the same sound effects by using a high flow drop in air filter, but not as loud of course lol

ANYBODY HAVE METHANOL INJECTION IN THEIR FK2????

its been 1 full year since i started this thread and still nobody installed Methanol Injection onto their FK2s?????

many of my Focus RS and Peugeot guys have installed and have positive feedbacks!

Unless you run it all the time you will need a aftermarket ECU so you can run 2 maps.
One for normal fuel map and one for Meth map.
Thats my understanding of it anyway and i could well be wrong. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Unless you run it all the time you will need a aftermarket ECU so you can run 2 maps.
One for normal fuel map and one for Meth map.
Thats my understanding of it anyway and i could well be wrong. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

impossible!

i'm getting either AEM or SNOW PERFORMANCE!

Back