• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by FunkyRemix

1. FunkyRemix

FD2 Got it!

any more pictures ? Looks sweet :cool:
  2. FunkyRemix

My Facelift DC5 Integra

Nice & Clean, looks in good condition :cool:
  3. FunkyRemix

CW FD2 - Oulton Park pics/vid on P2

Love the front splitter, is it genuine or replica ?
  4. FunkyRemix

HID'S?

Postage at £22 :lol: If your after a cheap, decent HID kit then check this link out - quite a few ctr owners are using it. You need H1 at 6000k Submit a best offer, you can get it for £85 delivered ;)...
  5. FunkyRemix

FD2 Mugen FD2 in UK already

Please do :smt047
  6. FunkyRemix

*whistles* lol x

That looks fcuking terrible, the exhaust as well :lol: . The twin version ABP offer at least fits within the original exhaust housing.
  7. FunkyRemix

Mugen Manifold

The Mugen Manifold & Sports cat does have a good reputation though, just not a lot of people use it due to cost. The Supersprint system I am using was originally tested by CPL, they did comment that the Mugen version provided slightly better gains but am confident we are only talking minor...
  8. FunkyRemix

FD2 Mugen FD2 in UK already

Love it, but not at £32k. Typical Mugen but reckon they will still sell easily.
  9. FunkyRemix

Mugen Manifold

He's won the lottery :lol:
  10. FunkyRemix

Mugen Manifold

I don't have the Mugen system but am running a Supersprint header/sports cat so can hopefully offer some info.:D You don't need engine mounts but for £25 its good peace of mind, an etd again is an optional extra. It should pass an mot ok on emissions. You could run it without Kpro but I...
  11. FunkyRemix

FD2 FD2 In Black

Love it and would order one tomorrow if it was under £20k :rolleyes:
  12. FunkyRemix

FD2 Mugen Type-RR Photos

The front looks v aggressive and the wheels look very smart. I'll keep saving :smt015
  13. FunkyRemix

FD2 First Blue FD2 for sale I know of

If I was to buy one, it would have to be in that blue finish.
  14. FunkyRemix

Which Exhaust?

Fujitsubo Legalis R would suit your needs ;)
  15. FunkyRemix

LeeH's DC5 at long last!! inc mods.

Agree with N77, the Alpine HU looks superb. Can I ask how much / where from ?
Back