• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Which Exhaust?

Hi I'm after some advise, I need a new exhaust and would like to know from you guys experience which is best for the Type R and performance etc. Would like to keep it original looking!! Any advice is greatly appreciated thank you.......

What is your budget?

Do you want new or used?

Is noise a problem or will you need a quiet one? :lol:

Hayward and Scott of Basildon in Essex have a good reputation for fabricating exhaust systems for all cars.

They have done some CTR work and do have a twin exit back box system which looks very much like the stock item.

Their website seems to be offline at the mo though.

Buy Durzels BC Spec IV in classifieds. Job done. Bargain, sounds great, is stupidly light. Looks fabulous. I have one myself and it is by far the BEST system I have owned. I do 80 mile a day trip to work and it is easy to live with. Yet open her up and she howls just right. So you do not need to swap bungs in and out.

Back