• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Funnyman

1. Funnyman

Heat Shield Question, Cant Find answer anywhere else....

Thanks for the advise Mike, Steering rack was pretty cheap really just a pain in the ass to fit! Its not the heat shield from the top of the exhaust manifold, so shouldnt effect the steering rack. I took it off myself when installing the new brace, as the mounts on the new brace didnt match...
  2. Funnyman

Heat Shield Question, Cant Find answer anywhere else....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-Type-R-Ep3-Upper-Front-Chassis-Strut-Brace-/322421467020?hash=item4b11d1278c:g:B50AAOSwax5YoKbD TLDR This heat shield gone, does it matter So I had to recently change my steering rack...quite the undertaking, but managed it in about 4 hours with the help...
  3. Funnyman

Silver, Honda Civic Type R, EP3, 2003....

Just wanted to add, these arrived the other week, easy as pie to change them over and made an immediate (although slight) difference in the feel to the acceleration.... :) Thanks
  4. Funnyman

Have just been quoted a very good amount for custom stainless steel cat back system.... However i now have a few questions... The standard (so im told) is a 1.75" diameter bore pipe, and if i go with this size it should sound not too loud as the extra power is from the free flowing silencers...
  5. Funnyman

That looks mint, hows it sound? Cost? and where can i get one! :)
  6. Funnyman

Thanks guys, will look into these options as soon as I've got the service done, will be sure to take some close up before and after shots of the full valet and detailing coming its way too. Your cars all look mint! Do you arrange regular track days? I can see on the threads there is a jap car...
  7. Funnyman

Thank you, will make sure I do. Great site too, so much useful info tucked away on here! Can you advise where I could get a less restrictive SS exhaust, that looks the same as the standard exhaust at the outlet so looks standard from appearance?
  8. Funnyman

Always wanted one of these beauties, a dream come true to own one. Managed to find this gem, 1 owner from new, under 100K, full Honda stamped history, completely unmodified...... so far! Needs some tlc on the body work to remove a few minor scratches, but thankfully I know this man well...
Back