• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by g1m3n05

1. g1m3n05

FN2 New to forum, Looking for an FN2

Doesn't seem to rattle too much at all, as the boot is so big the bike never seems to be touching the sides to make it rattle. Maybe worth getting a couple of seat covers on muddy days to stop crap being wiped off the forks down the back of the seats though... It's a deep boot too so getting two...
  2. g1m3n05

I'm a mountain biker too and the boot is a great size!! Perfect dimensions just to take the front wheel out, even with a 29er ;)
  3. g1m3n05

I've had my FN2 for about two weeks now and I love it. Despite all the criticism the FN2 gets in comparison to the EP3 (which was my last Type R) I think the steering on the FN2 is still sharper than that of the EP3. There is little difference on a British B road bar the fact that the FN2 does...
  4. g1m3n05

CTR FN2

Hi there, pretty new to the forum but here's my FN2. I previously owned an EP3 30th Anniversary and after the enjoyment that brought, I thought the next car would have to be an FN2.
Back