• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ga"R"field

1. Ga"R"field

Refurb kit for alarm fob

Anybody know any updated prices, just emailed them for a rate, Cheers Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
  2. Ga"R"field

Very basic!

Much apreciatted pal cheers! ;)
  3. Ga"R"field

Very basic!

^ :/
  4. Ga"R"field

Best Gains??

Yes pal I know of this, but cash is problem at the minute! My understanding is that If I buy the full system exhaust now and don't rev the dung out of it until I buy the kpro! Was just wondering of any these systems were more beneficial than others,in the bhp department :) ? Cheers
  5. Ga"R"field

Best Gains??

Sorry, am driving CTR Ep3 "02"
  6. Ga"R"field

Best Gains??

Been reading in this thread now for week or two as exhaust has broke :/ Was just wondering of all these combinations of manifolds and mid pipes and back boxes are there many that pull ahead in performance gains compared to others?? Please link thread if one would help! Sorry bout length of topic...
  7. Ga"R"field

Very basic!

Anybody for any links on here for cleaning alloys, oem ( chromish) ep3 "02" Or tips, bought a new set tonight and want to buff them, old wheels corroded Terribly and was wondering was it something I was doing??? Cheers
  8. Ga"R"field

FRSU fitting questions and beaks tie bar queries

Exact same query myself, what is the advantage of having a beaks tie bar, Is it worth buying ..? Some light shed please guys!!? Cheers
  9. Ga"R"field

Part Problem and identify PLEASE!!!

not on my ctr ep3 pal, but if you click on the link i posted at the start and scroll down the page 2 or 3 times, u will see a diagram of the exact same part for an NSX Link again : http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=473427
  10. Ga"R"field

Ep3 side skirt sticker

wouldnt mind seeing that...anybody any photos/examples???
  11. Ga"R"field

No Luck Cheers For the help lads, it is indeed this intake bypass thermal valve thingy majig!! lol and i went to my nearest breakers after work yesterday! He had 2 ep3 engines in the shed with the EXACT same part i need broke off both of them!! just my luck, and then i found a lovely silver ep3...
  12. Ga"R"field

Cheers Andrew.... does anyone know ...If i was at a breakers yard would i be able change the part with one from another engine ? or any reason i shouldnt try this?? Dont think i can afford the full part at the minute, just payed my tax this week lol Timing great as always!!:rolleyes:
  13. Ga"R"field

cheers stoo i actually spent al morning talking with Simon from Hendey! his outcome is pretty much the same, bit better price, but i know my local dealer pretty well and think i could get it for pretty much the same price. Although i have to say they are very good at Hendeys, always prompt...
  14. Ga"R"field

Hi guys , having a terrible problem with my 2002 ep3 ctr, it has been taking in excess air for couple of weeks now (resulting in more fuel usage....alot) and finally got round to getting a look at it and it seems the fella i bought from had broken this part and refitted with INSULATING TAPE...
Back