• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

garethdj's latest activity

• G
    garethdj replied to the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5?.
    Yeah doesn’t seem to be night and day from what you read online regarding the performance. I actually prefer the styling of the FK8 but...
  • G
    I’ve heavily considered the M135i at one point. Nice colour, love the interior in them, particularly the red. Sent from my iPhone...
  • G
    garethdj reacted to MARKTHOMASBRAND's post in the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5? with Like Like.
    What with the timing of release & the price I never did get my FL5 :( Having already had 2 White Type Rs (Mugen 200 & FK8) and 2 Black...
  • G
    garethdj reacted to MARKTHOMASBRAND's post in the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5? with Like Like.
    I've seen a whole 2 FL5s so far o_O One Black & one Red
  • G
    Probably the 2 colours I wouldn’t go for too. Black is just a nightmare. I like the red but think it’s overkill with the interior...
  • G
    garethdj replied to the thread FL5 New Civic Type R.
    Excellent write up. I did also have a chuckle at the AC comment. It was hopeless in the FK8. Surprised at the overall lack of chat on...
  • G
    garethdj replied to the thread FL5 New Civic Type R.
    Agree this looks great. Never really liked champ white as it always looks dirty to me but I think car suits it well especially with...
  • G
    Thanks I did try to search. Yeah I was surprised at the lack of discussion. Not many cars about tbf though, I’m yet to see one in the...
  • G
    garethdj reacted to Mondie's post in the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5? with Like Like.
    There isn't a lot of discussion on the FL5 but I recently asked on this thread, see page 12 onwards...
  • G
    garethdj posted the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5? in The Red H.
    Hi all, Haven’t been on here for a good few years, had an FK8 for about 18 months and loved the car. Several cars later I’m back to...
Back