• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Gaz_typer

1. G

Whose gonna get some of these bad boyz

Couldn't agree more! :shock:
  2. G

For those with A/C .....

I was advised to use it regulary even in winter and it is bloody good at clearing the windscreen. As for lack of performance, whatever idiot is flying around in temps when this is needed is just asking to write off there car! Gaz
  3. G

Oh dear.....

Couldn't agree more! Gaz
  4. G

Wiring through to the boot?

Well that was a complete pain in the arse! :shock: Done now though :D
  5. G

Cheers for that I will give it a try this weekend! :D
  6. G

How much for Mobil 1?

Can't understand why they would not want to stock a market leader? Might have fallen out with the manufacturers! :) I haven't called Kwik fit yet as I am skint and don't need anymore oil for a little while! If anyone does though please let me know!
  7. G

So the panels just unclip? Where are they attached on the sill or on the side near the carpet? Its just they seem pretty firmly held in place! Gaz
  8. G

So the panels just unclip? Its just they seem pretty firmly held in place! Gaz
  9. G

I have installed my Alpine HU and want to know how to take off the trim inside the car so I can hide the wiring through to the boot! Can anyone help please? Gaz :)
  10. G

Upgrading the Brakes!

Can anyone tell me how upgrading my brakes will effect the insurance? I am thinking of upgrading the front or at least the discs, hoses and fluid. Gaz Any examples would be appreciated! :)
  11. G

New Civic In Germany

The model in the image makes it look 8) a lot better than the orange one shown on the honda site! Damn shame if they have got rid of the dash gear lever! Gaz
  12. G

How much for Mobil 1?

Sounds good to me, I will give my local Kwik Fit a call when my most recent two bottles are empty and see if they will nearly refill them for me? Gaz
  13. G

Boring Out the CTR Engine?

And its running on Alcohol Fuel :shock:
  14. G

Boring Out the CTR Engine?

Thats not exactly an everyday car though is it?! Specifically designed for racing tells me it may need a lot of servicing! Gaz :D
  15. G

How much for Mobil 1?

That would be good if true. Although how can you guarantee that it is Mobil 1 and who has a 7 litre container laying around? :) I will carry on buying mine from where I get it I think and if anyone wants any then they can ask and I can get as well! Although thinking about this the...
Back