• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by gazep3

1. gazep3

Tein problems

I have the superstreets fitted and your not alone with the bumps & bangs just do what I do and turn you're radio up!
  2. gazep3

*Window Won't go up on the correct line*

I've just ordered a new rubber seal from the stealers £37 all in,as mine is knackered
  3. gazep3

Cat 1 alarm on ep3 help

I had the same problem and i had to go down the dealer route and get a new alarm board fitted.
  4. gazep3

Which exhaust for sound and performance

i have the dc sports race header and cat-back and love it, gives a deep tone at low revs and when in vtec screams
  5. gazep3

unsilienced supersprint bpipe spoon n1 backbox fitted!!!

gona purchase one of those pipes at the end of the month, mine screams atm but need more noise :lol:
  6. gazep3

few pics of my ctr

I bought them from tegiwa imports in Stoke for £420 then used dc5 rails £110 I couldn't get hold of jdm ep3 rails because they are a exact fit where as dc5 rails will only use 3 bolts but really easy to fit
  7. gazep3

few pics of my ctr

thanks, found the kit on eBay it was used,very simple but effective mod
  8. gazep3

few pics of my ctr

;)
  9. gazep3

Tein coilovers

yeh
  10. gazep3

Tein coilovers

should be getting these babies fitted this weekend :lol:
  11. gazep3

Ep3 milano CTR ( Hondata cold feed airbox )

yeh the shifter feels a bit better tightens it up a bit ,done the nrg mounts they are hard but better.
  12. gazep3

Ep3 milano CTR ( Hondata cold feed airbox )

have you noticed much difference with the engine damper on? was thinking of getting.
  13. gazep3

DC sports

i was thinking of going to a toda could do with mine a bit louder but the price of a toda put me off
  14. gazep3

satin ctr

looks good just wants slamming next!:D
  15. gazep3

Which LSD

yeh didnt want anythin too hardcore
Back