• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by gc232009

1. G

EP3 Air con

Just a quick one.... are all premier edition Ep3's fitting with Air-con? Thanks
  2. G

My 248 BHP EP3

Thanks mate, I think it was £180 for the powder coat refurb in gun metal grey :)
  3. G

My 248 BHP EP3

I thought I would also show you a few pictures of my latest project too. R33 GTS 2.5 straight 6 Auto, I have big plans for this. This is how it was when I bought it (unfinished project). The guy I got it off didn't have a clue !. So Got it in for paint, Spent lots on new body kit, GTR spoiler...
  4. G

My 248 BHP EP3

Thanks for the reply's guys. i kind of did this in a rush. Yeah it is loud had some fun in it today. was nice to get it out for a change.
  5. G

My 248 BHP EP3

Hi all, I have been on this site for a while now and its about time that I put my build thread up.When I first got the car my plan was to keep it standard. That soon changed when I saw the work you guys did to your EP3's.This is the car when I first got it. Needed new pads and disc's, wheels...
  6. G

Track Set-up

Would be intrested to know if anyone gets a lot of understeer with there set-up. or is it really common to get the back end looser in the Ep3. Would it be worth rebuilding in inside to add more weight, but its really backtracking. Anyone out there that have also striped there EP3 and not finding...
  7. G

Track Set-up

I'm guessing it would be fine to keep the rears as long as you're changing the fronts for the same tyres
  8. G

Track Set-up

thanks for the replys guys. After my first off on saturday. i booked some time with an instructor. he was pushing me and said i went off yet again. he said the car was unbalanced and that it would keep on happening even at low speed. I will get the tyres sorted definitely. would polybushing all...
  9. G

anyone seen this before?....exploding rear windscreen!

sometimes it can be an electrical fault. elements overheating with a surge. the heated rear is a toughened peice of glass. there would be no way the glass smashed due to tempretures.
  10. G

Track Set-up

wow i really wouldnt have expected it to of had such an impact as it did. i would be interested to hear what other people are doing with there suspention/ handling / bracing. was thinking about getting some coilovers. thanks for your reply's chris
  11. G

Track Set-up

ive got some yoko's on the front and potenzas on the rears. i did think this would be a factor but it was really undriveable. so i think it was part of the problem and not the hole problem. i am goning to get the Ad08's as soon as i can now ***. are these ok in the wet too ?.
  12. G

Track Set-up

Hi guys. i was wondering what set-ups you use when it comes to the track. What brakes are you running ??. what suspention and handling set-ups ??. tyres and dry / wet set-ups. I am just asking as i was at olton park on saturday in the pouring rain and the car was awfull. I have a FRSU...
  13. G

K100 Fitted

It took about 3 hours to do :-) it is well worth it mate and the guys at TDI are spot on
  14. G

de-cat

Yeah knowing a friendly MOT tester :-)
  15. G

K100 Fitted

Sorry mate its 4 - 2 - 1 with de-cat :-)
Back