• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by gengus1

1. G

FN2 Breather pipes

Lol thank you. Panic over .
  2. G

AEM short ram induction how to fit

Cheers mate I have now fitted it took for a test drive seems OK at the minute lol the metal fluid pipe I've reconnected that and left the other metal pipe off as I replaced that with another breather . the metal fluid pipe that the fluid passes through is this supposed to be really hot because I...
  3. G

FN2 Breather pipes

Hiya all I've just fitted a aem induction kit and the metal fluid pipe gets really hot . is this normal as I am now panicking it's fn2 type r Any help would be appreciated . Simon
  4. G

Cheers mate but mine is the 1st aem fn2 do you have the link for this one Cheers
  5. G

I can't seem to find a thread with the above on. Can someone point me in the right direction .
  6. G

Hiya all I'm struggling to fit a aem short ram induction kit . Any pics diagrams videos ? Cheers
  7. G

i have a knocking !

cheers for that matey ! i will ring around 4 quotes
  8. G

i have a knocking !

hiya its not the top mounts all nuts tight it seems to be coming from the bars that go from left to right that meet in the middle near the steering arm..there is like some cv sort of boots that meet in the middle its that thats knocking ..is it a easy job to do and what would it cost at the...
  9. G

i have a knocking !

thank you where will i find the top mounts please im not very good at this sorta thing
  10. G

i have a knocking !

hiya moderator lol .. sorry about the bold type but if you look i am new on here and i didnt no what i was doing but now im sorted and thank you all for your responses....it is now being checked out
  11. G

i have a knocking !

hi i have a knocking from behind the bulkhead when i go over the slighteset bump i have had the wheel bearings cv joints and track rod ends checked and its none of this ,could it be something to do with the steering ? i have a honda civic type r 51 plate thank you sy:confused::confused::confused:
Back