• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ggiinnggeerr

1. ggiinnggeerr

valeting products

Not sure if anyone uses vp for there car cleaning stuff or knows of them. I used to use auto glym and found them really over priced for the quality of it. I saw vp on facetube and gave them a try and can honestly say they are really good. i use there SiQuarts wax, tyre dressing, dash shine...
  2. ggiinnggeerr

brembo pads

Need to replace my rear pads soon and i was wondering what are the best pads to use with the oem breaks and not a fortune.
  3. ggiinnggeerr

skunk2 CAI

thank you, you have been a big help
  4. ggiinnggeerr

skunk2 CAI

thanks, going to go with the hks one then. Plus driving about at work tonight and all they has been is standing water so that put me off the skunk2 one. Got the link to a fitting guide please?
  5. ggiinnggeerr

skunk2 CAI

in time i want to do some mods including manifolds and bigger exhaust then map it. will the hks be suitable for that?
  6. ggiinnggeerr

skunk2 CAI

is they much of a difference in gains from the hks one to the cool air intakes?
  7. ggiinnggeerr

skunk2 CAI

thank you loxy i will give it a look, does this come with fitting instructions
  8. ggiinnggeerr

skunk2 CAI

forgot to add this is for an fn2
  9. ggiinnggeerr

number plate shape/style

i am looking at some new plate styles but was wondering what looks best on the FN2, so what does every one else have and does anyone have any suggestions.
  10. ggiinnggeerr

skunk2 CAI

so i have mad my mind up on my intake an i am going for the skunk2 one. i have read that they are better when paired with skunk2 thrittle bodie and intake manifold so that will be the next thing to save for. i was wondering if anyone had fitted the intake or knew of any fitting instructions...
  11. ggiinnggeerr

Cool air intake

cheers guys. only problem with the hybrid racing one for me is the look. have you got any pictures of yours fitted? and is the HKS one easy to fit. also does this not need any moving of parts like the skunk2 and hybrid racing ones?
  12. ggiinnggeerr

Cool air intake

i am thinking of getting a skunk2 CAI for my fn2 but have heard some horror story's about them causing hydro locked engines. is this common? and is they any way can reduce the chances of this happening. i have had a look at the typhoon and the hks ones but prefer the skunk2 one. any info would...
Back