• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Gordzilla

1. Gordzilla

Front Calipers

I heard the rear calipers were bad on the EP3 when looking to buy. It was the first thing I had to do to the car after buying one, as they had started to seize. Now I have problems with the front, the passenger side is sticking on now. The car is booked into the garage tomorrow, if it is a...
  2. Gordzilla

Ultrasonics Sensors

On Friday afternoon my alarm started having a mind of its own, which was annoying me and my neighbours as I couldn't find anything noticeably wrong with the car. After a quick search on here I seen what it might have been and locked the car with the handle held up. Alarm stopped going off...
  3. Gordzilla

Engine Warning Light Back On After Lambda Change

Thanks guys, I will get my mate to do that this weekend as I don't trust myself for that type of thing lol. It's costing £0 for the diagnostic, mates rates !
  4. Gordzilla

Thanks for the reply, Howie. It wasn't a Honda garage I took the car to for a diagnostics, but a garage I have known for 17 years. The fault was cleared, light went out but came back on when driving home, which is about 8 miles. I spoke to my girlfriend, who used to work at the Honda garage and...
  5. Gordzilla

The diagnostic came back with the front Lambda sensor. The boy at Honda said it's probably a small leak in my exhaust somewhere and to ignore it.... I dunno what to say/do !
  6. Gordzilla

Oh ok. I'll get it done today
  7. Gordzilla

That's the thing, I gave the code to the Honda garage and it was the front sensor. Now it's changed I thought my engine warning light would never come on again :( I'll get a diagnostics again today, see what code comes up now.
  8. Gordzilla

Hi guys, on Wednesday I had the front Lambda sensor changed on my 03 plate CTR. The engine light had came on a month earlier and I seen on here that it's common for the lambda sensor to need to be changed. Thing is, this morning, about 2 miles into my journey for work, the light came back on :o...
  9. Gordzilla

Petrol prices in your area

In my area the average is about £1.38 for Unleaded and £1.44 for Diesel
  10. Gordzilla

Refurbished my alloys :)

Cracking job ! And done right too, tyres off ;) Webdog. No, but they prefer the tyres to be off.
  11. Gordzilla

Your tyre reviews

Parada's ain't rated, at all.
  12. Gordzilla

Halfords doing Castrol Magnatec for £17.50

Awesome deal. I just bought 8 litres.
  13. Gordzilla

Milano Red Honda Civic Type-R

I've never brought back Red before but Jules has so she's wanting to give it a go. I wasn't really looking for a Honda, I was more inclined to buy a Golf TDi or Audi A4 S-Line but then was offered the Honda from an old friend, at a great price so I couldn't pass it up haha. I have always liked...
  14. Gordzilla

wheel colour for cosmic civic?

Bronze would suit your car I think
  15. Gordzilla

Just bought my EP3

The best colour ! Looks nice mate
Back