• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Graysonmason

1. Graysonmason

FN2 Rear H Badge

Ah bugger; I asked about this on the other forum. Wondered if the FD2 replacement badge would work.
  2. Graysonmason

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

That's good to hear, as mine is an 07. Dealership haven't answered emails; I'm going to have to find the time to get it down to just show up.
  3. Graysonmason

FN2 Blanking off an exhaust opening

Oh dear. Header is a whole other can of worms. Asked the gents down at a local tuners whether they knew any friendly mot places. They said they used to, but it's all gone a bit more strict around here of late.
  4. Graysonmason

The martelius does seem like a proper hornet jobby, even if given a slight poke. Is the Tegiwa prone to the odd pop and burble as well as being noticeably louder than stock?
  5. Graysonmason

Haha, for some reason I just envisioned the scene from Blackadder goes forth; two pencils up his nose and underwear on his head. I am torn between those two, and thought that because the FN2 isn't a daily driver (the joys of the company diesel) that I might get away with the Martelius.
  6. Graysonmason

Off topic, however; does the Tegiwa catback sound anywhere near as loud as the Martelius? I'm looking for a proper giant wasp style sound, and the Martelius seems to hit the note in the videos that I've seen. Tegiwa videos do sound different to stock, but still not sure. I'm sure both sound...
  7. Graysonmason

My thoughts on it were exactly that; like owning up to it before someone points it out :)
  8. Graysonmason

Now I'm a little bit jealous of the Mugen rear end! I think the main thing that caught my attention was in the cold the other morning; you can see steam rising from both sides. I'm sure there will be more important things to worry about!
  9. Graysonmason

https://youtu.be/sUO0f0qJkFU?t=305 Should open the video just in time to see the blanking plate. Whole vid is worth a watch
  10. Graysonmason

Good morrow chaps/chappesses! I'm thinking of getting a Martelius catback, and I'm thinking that the empty/unused exhaust port at the rear will annoy me :) I've only seen one video where a guy was getting his FN2 wrapped matt black (looked mean as feck BTW), and he seemed to have a translucent...
  11. Graysonmason

FN2 Rust fault on the roof near the windscreen

Cheers dude :) I knew I was being a pain re-posting the issue, I was just concerned about the age of the motor. The fact that Honda themselves fit the revised rubber seal makes it a no brainer. Off to the dealership. Thanks again!
  12. Graysonmason

FN2 Rust fault on the roof near the windscreen

Hi Chaps, pretty sure this will be a re-post as it's a known issue (I've read a bit about it) Most if not all threads have said take it to the dealer, however it's a 57 plate car, and even the extended warranty wouldn't have it covered. Has anyone taken theirs to a reputable body shop rather...
  13. Graysonmason

FN2 Back in a type R

Sounds good dude; I love the look of a CW FN2, and the Mugen rear spoilers are growing on me every time I see one. When you say adjusting the clutch pedal, what are your reason/s for this? Is the bite point a common thing on an FN2 (mine bites pretty low it feels).
  14. Graysonmason

FN2 TDI North Tuning Package

Thanks for the reply dude :) From reading I've done it looks like the fn2 would hit roughly 220 from the ecu remap, exhaust and intake; the ep3 looks to be a bit more, maybe 230 (again roughly). Then 230 and 240 respectively if you add a mani into the mix. I'm definitely not the authority on...
  15. Graysonmason

FN2 TDI North Tuning Package

Hi Chaps, please don't set me on fire etc for starting a thread; I have checked via search, and it doesn't seem to have been asked yet, so here goes! Has anyone had experience with the TDi North "ready made" tuning packages? As a default it looks like they include a catback, new intake...
Back