• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Grov

1. G

RenaultSport Clio 182 Trophy

Yeah, i've told him to source some OEM springs, and get an alignment check.
  2. G

Which Type R with the K20 engine is lightest?

That's in Japan on their Jungle juice though Jermal, DC5s over here tend to come out around 205-210 standard. I've not seen a DC5 without A/C either, so they are 1180KG apparently. A drag race between all 5 would be fun.
  3. G

My DC5 INTEGRA IVTEC before and after carbon spoiler fitted....

What is it a RSX Type S?
  4. G

Think it's got the cuper extra's, it's got half leather, HID lights and washers, and the black wheels, dunno if it's aproper cup though as i assume there lighter and have the better suspension? Says it doesn't grip much and it's dodgy on uneven surfaces, think it's the springs and kumho tyres or...
  5. G

That is really nice mate, love it in red. My mates just got a silver 182, he thinks it's a cup, but im not sure. It has some awful Apex springs i think they are, it's far to low, surely if it was a cup you'd keep the standard springs?
  6. G

my e30 sport

Nice looking beemer. 11k on it? Dam.
  7. G

207 BHP Cosmic EP3 - Steak and Banoffee

What's up with their rollers?
  8. G

m1ke's CW FL DC5. No wait, CW JDM DC2, No wait, JRSC EP3, No wait CRV M3 FN2.....

And you got a DC5 expecting toys and a cruiser?
  9. G

EML on again, after new 02 sensor

Don't think the Ep3 even has one, im sure i read that somewhere, or definatly not the same one. Looks like it's down to Honda to get arse raped.
  10. G

Thank you Stoo. So, code 91, whats the likely fault gents?
  11. G

It's a Denso one, plenty of guys on the forum reccommend it, and say it works fine. here's the link http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?catalog=14&partnum=2349005&a=UK14-2349005-22091 The code thats coming up is definatly not 4.x so iam ruling that out. Just gone out to check it...
  12. G

The exhaust place i had the sensor fitted did try and push the exhaust up closer to the car for me, they heated it a bit to see if it would stick, is it possible they have damaged something whilst doing this?
  13. G

Fuel, but ive just checked it again, and it was something different. Thought it was 19, but there is no 19, really don't understand the flashes. When you actually turn the ignition on, the EML actually goes off, then it was doing 1 long flash, and 9 short flashes. There is a 109 which is...
  14. G

Yeah it is, im saying it's throwing up this different code now, code 91.
  15. G

Getting a bit pissed off with the car at the min. Had the engine managment light come on about 4 weeks ago. Got it checked as needed a new 02 sensor, so i ordered one of the Denso one's from the states, that i was shown off the DC5 forum. Had that fitted, and then got the guy to get rid of the...
Back