• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

m1ke's CW FL DC5. No wait, CW JDM DC2, No wait, JRSC EP3, No wait CRV M3 FN2.....

Won't an M3 be tight for kids/dog too - unless you're looking at the saloon?

Why so keen to change dude? You've never really seemed happy with the Teg?

I ain't really been on so not seen that you cleared your PMs; the lips from Mugen Europe.

4 type R's. Anything turbo'd will get on your nerves with lack of throttle control.

For practicality I would look at estates S4/RS4.

Other than that I predict a return to a type r in the future. They are unique IMO.

Not keen to change, no rush at all... Just fancy one, the missis would drive the M3 so could swap when I have dog/kids. She won't drive the teg.

4 type R's. Anything turbo'd will get on your nerves with lack of throttle control.

For practicality I would look at estates S4/RS4.

Other than that I predict a return to a type r in the future. They are unique IMO.

I have thought about a CW FN2 but I think I want more power.

Rear seats don't fold down in the FD2 or M3..... Just a point to bear in mind.

I say Audi LOL!

I 'Think' it was an option.

My mate had an E46 M3 and couldn't get his bike in it anyhow....

Seats folded down on our e46 coupe, the buttons are in the boot. Your mate check there?

Yeah harv, he/we did.

I'm not sure if the ///M shell is different for more rigidity or whatever??

It just had a sheet of metal across the gap where the seats would fold.

I need help.

Teg is going but what to replace it with?

It must have 250+bhp and LOTS of toys.

E46 M3?
Re-mapped MPS? (cheap option)

Do not want Evo or Impreza, unless it's the hatchback Impreza shape, I think there too much to stretch at the min.

Budget 11k.

Thanks.

Kind of still am mate, it's either the m3 or something much newer.

I just want ideas, wouldn't like to miss something, I'm yet to drive te m3, I may hate it! 8)

Walk away from the MPS idea...any money you spend buying will be written off by the evil depreciation they seem to suffer.

They seem to have stopped now. I know what you mean though.

G, I want more power/toys/room, that is all.

Back