• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Gtanswell26

1. Gtanswell26

FN2 Thinking of selling!

It is really nice and comfy and spacious but you have to be wary of the timing chain but if that is looked after then all good. I miss the civic *** so hopefully in a couple of years I may get a new one! Who knows! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  2. Gtanswell26

FN2 Thinking of selling!

Sold for 5800 as is which was fair price. I have gone to the dark side with a Mazda 6 sports tourer 2.2 diesel 185 bhp
  3. Gtanswell26

FN2 Thinking of selling!

That's great advice thanks. I think I will put it at 6250 and see what happens Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. Gtanswell26

FN2 Thinking of selling!

Good point, thanks Loxy It is a 2007 decent tread on all tyres with full service history but not main dealer history. Off to auto trader I go
  5. Gtanswell26

FN2 Thinking of selling!

I am thinking of selling my FN2 after a few months I am now doing a round trip of 100 miles and I need something with a bit more comfort and an auto preferably! Question is, what is it worth? Red FN2 GT with 41500 miles on the clock, completely standard with a small bit of damage on the front...
  6. Gtanswell26

FN2 FN02 TOM

How much is it up for? just being nosey!
  7. Gtanswell26

FN2 Rear Spoiler issues

Hi, I heard a sloshing noise coming from the tailgate and whittled it down to the spoiler so I removed the spoiler and it turns out it had quite a bit of water in it, no noticeable splits or cracks but also couldn't get the water out so I drilled a small hole underneath and drained the water...
  8. Gtanswell26

Custom Type R Owners Wax

Did this ever happen?
  9. Gtanswell26

notchy gear and clutch noisep

If the gearbox 3rd gear issue was still happening, would you still get the 3rd gear synchro changed under the bulletin or is that way off now do you think?
Back