• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Thinking of selling!

I am thinking of selling my FN2 after a few months I am now doing a round trip of 100 miles and I need something with a bit more comfort and an auto preferably!

Question is, what is it worth?

Red FN2 GT with 41500 miles on the clock, completely standard with a small bit of damage on the front skirt, easily repairable.

Realise there is a selling section but just interested in what it would be worth

Look on auto trader for similar examples, then take off £500 ish for haggling and the damage.

Does it have service history, decent tires with good tread, is it due a service and what year it is would also be important information.

Good point, thanks Loxy

It is a 2007 decent tread on all tyres with full service history but not main dealer history.

Off to auto trader I go

Just sold mine, 2010 and 55k and very tidy. I used Autotrader valuation and the classifieds as a guide. Got £7k after listing at £7250. eBay classifieds was a waste of time, too many idiots making stupid offers. Sold through Pistonheads after just 3 days and no time wasters.

Hope that helps.

That's great advice thanks. I think I will put it at 6250 and see what happens

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sold for 5800 as is which was fair price. I have gone to the dark side with a Mazda 6 sports tourer 2.2 diesel 185 bhp

It is really nice and comfy and spacious but you have to be wary of the timing chain but if that is looked after then all good. I miss the civic *** so hopefully in a couple of years I may get a new one! Who knows!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back