• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by gtr-r33

1. G

White Integra DC5

Its a name i setup when i signed upto the gtr owners club on behalf of my dad when he had one, Its just kinda stuck and i use it for all forums now as its easy to remember that way lol
  2. G

White Integra DC5

The trip needed to be done in 1 day as i had to do it around work, It was either Belfast to Liverpool which was an 8hr 30min ferry trip then a 6hr drive.. Or 2hr 30mins to cairnryan and then an 8hr drive lol
  3. G

White Integra DC5

Hello everyone, Im new to this forum, Had a Cosmic grey EP3 around 2 years ago then sold it and got another Starlet GT as i thought they was amazing when i was 17 but when i got another i realized they are actually pretty pony so i sold it and ended up getting a Van but was craving a new toy...
  4. G

Paid For Sale Ads

I would like this to be done as im not one that uses forums except for finding information out if/when i need it and im looking at selling my CTR soon yet can't list it on a Type-R forum. :(
  5. G

HID Problems

Thanks for the replies.. It's all done now, Its been well over a year since i put my first set of hids on and i forgot the standard bulbs have 2 spade terminals that go onto the bulb and the little earth connection beside the bulb.. I forgot about this and thought it had regular plastic plugs...
  6. G

HID Problems

I got a set of HID's around a year ago and all was fine until a month or so ago when one stopped working, I purchased the same set again and 2 weeks after fitting them the opposite side has now stopped working even though they are a brand new set! :mad: Anyway, Im giving up now and going back...
Back