• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HID Problems

I got a set of HID's around a year ago and all was fine until a month or so ago when one stopped working, I purchased the same set again and 2 weeks after fitting them the opposite side has now stopped working even though they are a brand new set! :mad:

Anyway, Im giving up now and going back to standard bulbs but im after the original plugs that go onto the back of standard bulbs.. Anyone got some or know how to get hold of any?

Thanks
Scott

Why do you need plugs? If it's a remotely decent plug and play HID kit you're replacing you just need to remove the old kit, then retrofit the OEM jobbies.

Thanks for the replies.. It's all done now, Its been well over a year since i put my first set of hids on and i forgot the standard bulbs have 2 spade terminals that go onto the bulb and the little earth connection beside the bulb.. I forgot about this and thought it had regular plastic plugs that plug onto the back of the typical 2 or 3 prong bulb!

Thanks anyway :)

Back