• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Gumbar

1. Gumbar

DC5 K20 Head/K24 Block/K26 Stroker Build...

Yes, Ant....Please tell us more ;) I joke! To my knowledge, he was out giving the car a test run on Saturday with a few of our mates and it would appear that the car was trailerd home and parts of the valves were found in the Throttle Body Plenum :( Still awaiting further updates from him...
  2. Gumbar

Gearbox recomendations

That's what i like to hear^ Seems that, that is the way to go i think! Seems like a lot of work for not a lot of gain with changing 5th and 6th, i don't want it to sound like a 125cc crosser ripping through the gears! lol Cheers guys! Now oiff to my mates to rip apart the box :)
  3. Gumbar

Gearbox recomendations

I'm not really one for being a drag queen if 'm honest lol I enjoy driving my car properly far to much :D Do you know if the JDM gear set still have a shorter 5th and 6th then the UK ones? as to be honest that is what annoys me! I'm next to a DC5 with the same modifications until 4th! The...
  4. Gumbar

Gearbox recomendations

Hey, Basically i have a UK EP3 its got a few mods, currently putting out 215 @ the wheels so decided I wanted an LSD! I'm sticking with a stock DC5 LSD which i already have, i also have another EP3 gearbox which is what I will be building to go back on! I already know obviously the diff im...
  5. Gumbar

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

looking good dude! Wheels really suit it
  6. Gumbar

Honda Civic Type R EP3

looking good buddy! Must say i LOVE those wheels! used to have some on my EJ9! light and sturdy! plus looks the tittys :D lol Nice car :)
  7. Gumbar

My Type R

Car looks pretty tidy, quite like the wheels aswell! That filter cannot be doing any good for performance or fuel econemy though lol
  8. Gumbar

Honda Powered Lotus Exige S

This thing is the tittys :D
  9. Gumbar

Tegiwa EP3 Brake Stopper Fitting Guide

Just got my stopper through the post, cheers for the write up :) gonna try and get a second pair of hands on the case i think :)
  10. Gumbar

VRX's Honda Civic Type R EP3

Looks good! i like! Used to have an anniversary myself! interior is the tittys :D
  11. Gumbar

Not so much a fault as a problem....SRS light, interior removed...

awesome, the answer is always on google but for some strange reason i never think to look, cheers dude ** check it out :)
  12. Gumbar

Gumbar's Body Shop fresh EP3 :)

Damn, i realy am suprised by the performance they have given you dude when i have read so many rave reviews about them! Helpful though cheers dude! i didnt realise the header was so restrictive on them! Nope no problems with having no front plate, i live in the middle of know where to be...
  13. Gumbar

Not so much a fault as a problem....SRS light, interior removed...

Hey guys, Basicly my SRS light is showing, i know this is because i removed the interior and the plug left hanging is the one that connects to the seat belt! My stock steering wheel and everything is still in, its just that one plug! my question is, can i just loop it ie.. make something up...
  14. Gumbar

I might have to PM him then and have a quick chat, im suprised by your figures though! God damn yanks! Its not even like you have lame parts surrounding it! bet it sounds amazing though! :) I think im only about 5 or 6 bhp short of 250 without the cams now at the fly! :o cheers for that...
  15. Gumbar

Finaly someone who runs them! iv been struggling to get proper reviews! this shocks me osmewhat but good to know, what type of horse power figures did it return just out of interest? did they live up to there rep? In all honesty i didn't know that TDi made thier own cam shafts for the K20 but i...
Back