• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by haggis

1. haggis

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

PS, this is being split of all mods! everything must sell :D
  2. haggis

brakes haven't went on fire yet :)
  3. haggis

tegiwa kit

LULZ isn't text speak...its l33tsp33k :) just wanted to clear up any confusion :D I'm thinking about a twin-throttle body setup and using a tedjywah on one side and a Gruppe-M on the other side :) or use my Tedjywah as a plant pot maybe?
  4. haggis

Tegiwa kit for EP3 is amazing (Gruppe M is better)

and it only costs about £52 from honda :)
  5. haggis

Whoops....will my brakes fit under my wheels?

D2 8 pots 330mm disks 17x7.5J ET38 Buddyclub P1SFII they're going in to be fitted tomorrow...and I just sort of assumed they'd fit :lol: if they don't...what 17s have good brake clearance?
  6. haggis

LOL, i hope they do catch fire...and take the car with them :lol: i'm sure that would be a good insurance claim :)
  7. haggis

cheers boyzzzz here's some more for your perusal :D cheers to Hypermedia and my mandems Gary & Martin!
  8. haggis

the standard Recaros are SHIIIIITE mate....epicly SHIIIITE :) i've since sold the seat...i think i'm going to get a buddyclub one! :)
  9. haggis

3rd Honda, First Type R!

paint the wheels Champ white...or another creamy white :)
  10. haggis

JRSC Fitting - Common Pitfalls/Problems?

hey all me and my mechanic mate will be fitting the JRSC to my EP3 at the weekend :) any common problems we should watch out for when fitting? or anything we might need that the instructions might miss out? help very much appreciated :D
  11. haggis

also. these came to go with this
Back