• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tegiwa kit

Guys.

No public slagging match now please.

I dont care who started it or what it's about, no one wants to see the keyboards come out.

:)

Guys.

No public slagging match now please.

I dont care who started it or what it's about, no one wants to see the keyboards come out.

Agreed,

I dont have time for arguing with people, its not who i am.

Im new to this forum, but not on others. Definately get the feeling of a divide as such on this one though.

There was no slagging match. I posted utter nonsense and he took it hook line and sinker. I was just having some fun winding it up.

There was no slagging match. I posted utter nonsense and he took it hook line and sinker. I was just having some fun winding it up.

Good.

It was a preemptive strike to ensure that it didn't turn into one, as it had the potential too.

Good.

It was a preemptive strike to ensure that it didn't turn into one, as it had the potential too.

You are not familiar with my work as you refrain from posting on the shee-ite other forum mwuhahaha.

keyboardwarriorsolo.jpg

Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

Another thread over 15 pages about these.......fcuking LOL!

Gruppe M is better, I say that because I read it, I own neither.

Plus, 'lulz' is text speak and if i remember rightly, isnt allowed on the forum.

LULZ isn't text speak...its l33tsp33k :)

just wanted to clear up any confusion :D

I'm thinking about a twin-throttle body setup and using a tedjywah on one side and a Gruppe-M on the other side :)

or use my Tedjywah as a plant pot maybe?

Back