• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by har-vey

1. har-vey

Aston Martin Big Brake Kit £950 - Register interest now!

The two kits we have designed have very little difference between the s2000 and ep3. We are still ongoing with the s2000 testing but have huge confidence in the ep3 as so far the s2000 kit has proven to be very good on the road. The two kits share the same callipers, disk and pads! the only...
  2. har-vey

To try and make the kits more affordable, we have negotiated away the D&D and programming costs. Still awaiting further confirmation from calliper supplier for 5+ kits, but can supply 10+ kits at costs below. 5 Kits : £ TBC awaiting confirmation from Calliper supplier - Estimating at £950 10+...
  3. har-vey

Understandably there are options on what disks and pads are available on the market so I have updated the original post with costs excluding disks and pads for those that are interested 1 Kit - £1750.00 (£1550 excluding Discs and Pads) 5 Kits - £1400.00 (£1200 excluding Discs and Pads) 10 Kits...
  4. har-vey

Thanks for all the responses everyone. I didn't think we would get much interest at the £1400 but if we can get 10 people together we will be looking at £1150 which for All new parts is a steal. Yes Spoon are 1k but that doesn't include disks or pads and is still a 300mm kit! I can list a price...
  5. har-vey

Picture of the kit on the s2000 added. I have also added priced to gauge interest.
  6. har-vey

All the parts are now in and testing will start this week. A picture of the kit has been added to the OP. More pictures will come when they are on the car
  7. har-vey

They are the rear 4 pot callipers from both the DB9 and V8 Vantage.
  8. har-vey

Price will depend on how many people are interested. Currently trying to get costs down to around 1k for the complete kit
  9. har-vey

Just to Keep everyone updated, the first set of brackets have been ordered and should be with us in a week or two.
  10. har-vey

OK, so due to sourcing availability and price, I will look at setting up the kit using the Brembo 4 pots from an Aston Martin. To keep with the original scope of using "off the shelf" service parts, the discs are 1 piece 330mm discs and again "off the shelf" pads are easily available. Bracket...
  11. har-vey

As soon as I have some pictures i will post them up. The brackets have been finalised and we should have the first set in around 10 days.
  12. har-vey

Morning All, A collogue and I am currently in the process of making up a BBK with custom machined brackets for both an s2000 and an ep3 This post is NOT to sell big brake kits, but simply to gauge interest in affordable BBK using common 1 piece discs instead of higher cost rotors. The kit...
  13. har-vey

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

sweet thanks, just gone and ordered a Tegiwa rail. hopefully get it for the weekend so I can get it fitted. Thanks for your help.
  14. har-vey

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

Thanks mate. Ive been toying with the idea for a while now. What rails are you running? Cars looking stella by the way ;)
Back