• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by hate85

1. hate85

FN2 Brakes?

Thanks for advice guys... brakes are done and dusted. Noise is gone as apparently my front were brushed out to metal lol... New combo is still bedding so I have not done proper Hardcore braking but can already feel big improvement. Its also going to Honda at 8:30am for Valve Clearance and...
  2. hate85

FN2 Brakes?

Just found out its not rear but front right... and its really doing it just on braking or when you turning right. :/ What about those new brakes...is it good combo Loxy?
  3. hate85

FN2 Brakes?

Hi guys... would anyone give me quick suggestion. When I go in straight line I can hear brushing like noise from my side...looks like its going from back wheel. When I turn even slightly right its even worst and when left the brushing stops. If I do some Hardcore braking it stops completely...
  4. hate85

FN2 Rust along the windscreen seal

Mine was 08plate mate... guess what...after 3 months finally approved. Words cant describe how Happy I'm now... Little story line... 1st dealer wasn't even asked to get up from chair and have a look. So I disputed with Honda UK and have been told by "some" manager they cant do it for me as...
  5. hate85

Its really making me upset now. So I raised the complaint about the guy at Honda at Stretford (manchester) They had 3working days to call my with resolution. And the resolution is... My car is not gonna be fixed as is out of the warranty for 3 months. No one went to see my car no pictures...
  6. hate85

Well little update... not very positive though. After I raised the case with Honda Customer service about Gentleman at Stretford Honda wasn't even bothered to go and take a pictures of small bubbles around the seal. I have been told exactly the same as they told me at Honda Dealer. My Car is...
  7. hate85

Hi Guys So I have been at Honda trying to do Recall for my Wind Screen rust issue today. But I`ve been told they cant do anything for me. As mine was registered 01/03/2008 there was 3 year warranty and then Honda Extended Warranty for this issue for another 3 years. That`s mean mine was due...
  8. hate85

Just done 1st wax and noticed the same. It doesn't seems to be huge amount of it but after reading this I`ll defo try main Honda Dealer at Manchester as well. Better be safe then Sorry... mine is 2008 with full Honda History wish me a luck. :lol:
Back