• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Hemingway1975

1. H

Front sach shocks Replacment

ok, cheers for the heads up. I'm guessing you had a chance to look over the parts. I'm not going to hold you accountable if they are wrong or anything, that's down to me checking correctly. just want a second opinion to make sure that's all. thanks for the reply, will check over on Civicfo.com.
  2. H

Just wondering if anybody has had a chance to look at want I wanted to purchase. Thought they was a decent price. I do appreciate people are busy, just wanted somebody to take a quick look. Do you need to change the mounts at the same time and what is a worthy brand to use. If some one gets the...
  3. H

My front two shock absorbers require replacement as these where highlighted on the mot. I am going to purchase these of Auto doc, could somebody look over the info to see if these are correct parts to order. Website - Auto Doc Left - 313-593 Right - 313-594
  4. H

Best mugen replica front grill

Was looking at purchasing the mugen grill which is expensive and just out of reach for the moment and was hoping to find a replica mugen for half the price hence the first post. Then I looked on cox spares and I liked the stealth grill also, so until I save enough money to purchase the mugen...
  5. H

Nobody never got a mugen after market grill fitted at any time, Original is around 450 mark. I have looked on cox motor spares and found a stealth grill which appeals, but its basically the same grill I have already with a black badge, could I find the badge or a silver/black badge...no. That...
  6. H

EP3 Gp front lower bumper

Being OEM im hoping so, reason im buying is that be very good fit also. Wish I could afford rear but that be end of year I think. Can the splitter just be removed without fully removing the bumper, does it just clip off?
  7. H

EP3 Gp front lower bumper

Does the gp front bumper come with mesh fitted like the oem grill type or is the bumper just clear.., hope that makes sense Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk
  8. H

Looking for a replica mugen front grill. Whi does the best for fitment, quality etc
  9. H

EP3 Honda oil use at services

Oil is just under the full mark, which I dont think is that bad for usage since the service was done in August.
  10. H

Checked my service receipt, 5w-30 total was used. It seems they is a difference it what is used. Surely they should be a president of what grade should be used.
  11. H

What oil do honda use at their services, cars done 70 thou and oil needs topping up. Prob be asked before..
  12. H

EP3 Engine cooling fans kick up and burning oil smell

I have been reading a little concerning the fans. I found you have to manually turn the A/C off otherwise its on automatically and the fans kick up all the time constanlly. I have turned the aircon off that shows on your display and the fans air behaving as i think they should now, not kicking...
  13. H

Checked oil level which is fine as for checking the coolant levels that us hard to see the coolant level. So instead I removed the raidiator cap and checked to see if that is full which it is all times when cooled down or before driving. I get no rise in temp when driving as this stays at a...
  14. H

Over the last few days after driving and even when driving I get a smell of burning oil. I have looked over the engine bay and cant see any signs off heavy leaking oil. Their is deposit signs where the rocker cover gasket seals but nothing major. I have had a good look around but cant see any...
  15. H

EP3 Front light calamity

Success, did the magnet trick and got the bulb. Them lights casings are huge and deep. Bit over kill if you ask me. Another question, can you purchase side lights and fog light bulbs whiter. I have replaced the main lights to illuminate whiter so want to do it all across the front.
Back