• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Hicky7

1. Hicky7

My EP3 CTR

Nothing wrong with a fake Gruppe M, no point in spending ridiculous money just to be a Honda fan boy.. However I'm so confused on what's going on with your wheels...
  2. Hicky7

Cam Cover Guidance..

Cheers buddy, sounds like a bit of a pain, I watched a youtube guide and it just showed him taking the rubber seal off but doesn't state if he used the same one again or not...
  3. Hicky7

Cam Cover Guidance..

Hey guys forgive me if this is in the wrong place or there is already a thread, in which case could you point me in the right direction? I'm looking to refurb my cam cover and noticed there is a rubber seal at the bottom, would this need replacing or removing at all if I'm going to spray it...
  4. Hicky7

NHB Civic Type R EP3 *Lowered and FRSU Pics added*

Hi Guys, Decided to add a few more shots after the car had been lowered with a very detailed clean taking over 5 hours haha! Anyway here are more pictures... And finally a snap of how low the B-Pipe is after having it lowered.. Cheers Guys
  5. Hicky7

Thanks mate! yeah looking very similar! Ah okay cool will look at getting one then! Wanna do the brakes next...
  6. Hicky7

So anyway with the weather being rubbish I couldn't be bothered to wait for nice weather to get some pics and show you all.. So these are just done on my front driveway :) And here is a shot from the Fast Road Set Up done at TGM I Apologise for how dirty the car is currently but...
  7. Hicky7

Right had the car lowered on Eibach Sportlines and had the FRSU done and it has completely changed the car....I'm loving it at the moment, will get pictures up soon need to give it a clean first! Also people with this set up, do any of you have a thicker rear ARB and if so does it make a massive...
  8. Hicky7

Cheers buddy, yeah I'm well excited to have it all done been a long time coming! Haha yeah she might be actually so will ask her and let you know ;)
  9. Hicky7

Also forgot to say I got a a Pioneer Double Din headunit for my birthday! always wanted one for the EP3 as they look smart... This is the state of my centre console when trying to fit it...not an easy job! But once it was all out was a nice easy fit, ended up buying a new cage and facia from...
  10. Hicky7

Dan & Owen's EP3 Race + Track Build

nice lap of the ring! hopefully head over there next year! will definitely keep an eye on this thread!
  11. Hicky7

Hello people, I realise it's been a while but I decided to go back into education and try sort my life out haha, so basically funds have been going towards that recently. Not much has really changed on the car, my girlfriends mum reversed into my car which worked out well for me because it...
  12. Hicky7

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

Yeah man it certainly has, cars come a long way! Okay cool just getting some information as I'm going to give my car some lows soon! Cheers mate!
  13. Hicky7

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

Hello buddy! cars looking good! just wondering how much is this lowered by? which set of Eibachs you go for?
  14. Hicky7

Not at the moment James, I'm going to jack it up soon so I can take some pictures so will get them up here soon..
  15. Hicky7

Ha that's cool each to their own, tbh it comes with a lifetime guarantee so if there are problems it can get sorted its only a lil bit of piping so all cool!
Back