• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by hkphooey

1. H

EP3 - CAT to B-pipe connection

I've found this, https://www.japshop.co.uk/acatalog/SPC1512U---HONDA-CAT-GASK-62.5mm-2500.html#SID=1653 so plan to get one of these Internal diameter 62.5mm = 2.46"
  2. H

Looking about I think the gasket that is used between the CAT and B-pipe connection is this: (I could be wrong) HENDY - (18393-SH3-S00) GASKET, PRE-CHAMBER (52.5MM-53.5MM) 18393SH3S00 x 1 off which suggests its approx 2" I believe its part 17 in this diagram: So which is it 2" or 2.25" ?
  3. H

Would anyone with experience of this be able to confirm the Internal diameter of the OEM connection between the CAT and B-pipe on an EP3. I'm looking to replace the flange and gasket on my OEM CAT where it mates with the B-pipe. I'm not sure if its 2", 2.25" or 2.5" Thanks Rich
  4. H

Mike's Cosmic EP3

How is the Dension Gateway working out? Didn't realise this product existed until you posted up about it. Was thinking of getting the Connect2 add on to enable the aux connector, but perhaps this is a better option.
  5. H

Cat/Exhaust question

I feel your pain, I am in the exact same situation. Back box is only joined to B-pipe by 1 bolt and the CAT b-pipe connection is corroded to hell. Planning to replace the B-pipe with a bigger bore pipe that's silenced and may have to replace the CAT at the same time. Good spot on the Japspeed...
  6. H

Sun Visor Replacement

I had a look at this at the weekend. To remove the sunvisor bracket you need to pop off the cap and then there are 2 screws holding the bracket on, similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0eSgdS2Jh8 It may help out someone else. Next job is to find myself a replacement as mines knackered.
  7. H

Sun Visor Replacement

The drivers side sunvisor on my EP3 is no longer attached to the mount on the headlining. I need to either replace the sunvisor and mounting bracket or try and re-attach it to the spiked rod that's still attached to the headlining. Looking for some advise on how to remove the mounting...
  8. H

B-Pipe replacement

Am i correct in thinking the M2 centre b-pipe is a 2 piece design?
  9. H

B-Pipe replacement

Looking again at my links the amazon B-pipe and the performance parts direct B-pipe look to be the exact same part.
  10. H

B-Pipe replacement

Will need to replace the B-pipe and back box in the coming months as the rust has got to them. Looking for a quiet system so intend to source another OEM back box and upgrade my B-pipe. Would like a stainless steel b-pipe that is similar to the Spoon version but without paying Spoon money...
Back