• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by hondathan

1. hondathan

EP3 steering rack slider

Hey guys...Is it possible to fit a new slider without taking the whole rack out?....What is the part number for the oem Slider?....Is it worth all the extra money to get the Tegiwa billet slider?...TIA
  2. hondathan

Will a 16x8J 0 offset work???

hi guys.i wanna fit the xxr 002 wheels on my ep3.i want the 16' 8J with 0 offset and 45 profile tyres.i have a 40mm eibach spring kit on. will i have to roll the arches or not??i dont want to so if i do,then im scrapping the idea.anyone please help and mayby if someone has pics too?thanks guys
  3. hondathan

toda header-tegiwa rep for ep3...pls help!!

i have a ukdm ep3 and want to fit the toda rep header from tegiwa....with this header do i have to change the ARB to the jdm ARB or will it be fine?? thanks guys..
  4. hondathan

k100 / k-pro question

im so glad to hear this news....I had all the exact questions!! So once k-pro is fitted,i can go the the honda dealer to get my keys coded again to get the immobilser to work....FANTASTIC!!
  5. hondathan

Tegiwa EP3 Brake Stopper Fitting Guide

but why is the brake cylinder moving anyway??isnt it a static part bolted to the booster drum?
  6. hondathan

RBC fitment to k20a ep3-with slam pannel folding/cutting???

does anyone please have pics or their RBC installation including the slam pannel folding(rather than cutting)???thanks guys:confused:
  7. hondathan

My B18B4 DOHC EK4 V-TEC....150KW(201BHP)

more pics! more pics!
  8. hondathan

My B18B4 DOHC EK4 V-TEC....150KW(201BHP)

1998 silver civic v-tec. STANDARD FEATURES:air con/central locking/sanji alarm/pwr steering/ABS,etc... ENGINE:B18B4 block arais 11.8 comp ratio forged pistons eagle conrods. acl race bearings. arp rod bolts and head bolts. type R oil pump. lightened and balanced flywheel. skunk 2 stg 1...
  9. hondathan

fn2 back seats and peddals in a ep3???

hey guys.has anyone put fn2 rear seats in a ep3???does it fit and if so wot little mods must you do??also the 3 peddals including the foot rest-will this fit on the ep3 peddal stalks??any info will be much appreciated.thanks guys.
  10. hondathan

RBC intake manifold on a k20 ep3-please help!?!?

Good day all fellow fanatics. any help will be much appreciated. 1:is the rbc intake from a k24 accord? 2:will my standard ep3 type r throttlebody fit on the rbc without any hassle and is there a special gasket i need? 3:do i still need to port and match the head to the rbc intake? wot is the...
Back