• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

RBC fitment to k20a ep3-with slam pannel folding/cutting???

does anyone please have pics or their RBC installation including the slam pannel folding(rather than cutting)???thanks guys:confused:

A lad called CivicDave1 or something - did a how-to, it was more a write-up of how he got along rather than an actual how-to as such - but if you can track his username down, you should be able to read about it in his build-up thread. For the guys who know who I am talking about, I can't find his username or his build, he was the guy with the Cosmic Prem, who had written off a standard Cosmic first - he had Bilstein suspension, a polished RBC, and did all the work himself in his garage. He was recently selling a snap-on workshop front end car-protector.. can't find him, maybe someone else can?

Yep, that's the guy - I think he goes by civicdave1 on other forums. Guy's cool, not afraid to get his hands mucky either - which is what made his thread great. Anyway, he fitted the RBC himself - read like it was a doddle... shame about pics... it can't be too difficult, if one is mechanically minded IMO.

Look up Karcepts. Com you can download and print the fitting guide. Done it myself No problems....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9105 using Tapatalk

Back