• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Hudderz96

1. Hudderz96

Upgrade Headlight/Sidelight Bulbs

Thanks for the link man!
  2. Hudderz96

Cheers mate, in which case is it H1 - fullbeam and H7 - dipped beam? And yeah I saw the osram's but was just looking for another opinion :)
  3. Hudderz96

Hey guys, I'm too lazy to check so I'll ask you guys :lol: Is the dipped beam and full beam in one bulb in EP3's or are they seperate bulbs? If so, which bulbs do you recommend?
  4. Hudderz96

Sub wiring EP3 HELP

Thanks a lot mate I was thinking those but they look so fitted I didn't think they would come off and thought I better ask incase I broke something :lol:
  5. Hudderz96

Sub wiring EP3 HELP

Hey guys, I'm a relatively new member to the site but love it! I was wondering if anyone has any pictures or could help me with wiring my sub up in my EP3, I've looked everywhere but can't see any easy routes for the cables. Do lots of panels need to come off or something? Thanks!
Back